Onani Master Kurosawa

Group Leader
This wasn't even serialised by an actual publisher, yet it blows the vast majority of manga out of the fucking water. God it's so good.

Dex-chan lover
The whole "I finally found someone" Arc happened to me almost the exact same way, my expectation of the other person is always way off and in the end it all comes back around as me being selfish, pretty edgy paragraph but now I'm in limbo of stagnant emotions towards any living being in my life, I just stopped caring all together so this manga was a pretty hard pill to swallow especially with the ending,
Thanks to anyone who takes the time to read this comment

@lonelypotatoonabench I get what you mean. I have pretty much experienced the same thing, to some degree i still do. And so i hope you can overcome this by finding some friends that really care about you (my case), a lover or anyone you feel like knowing better.

Sorry for the lame english ;=;

I found this on the old comments "https://www.novelupdates.com/series/onani-master-kurosawa-after-the-juvenile/" it is the link for the novel which takes place after the story of the manga. I will leave this here, just in case someone finds it helpful.

if you get put off by the first chapters, just continue you won't regret it trust me

I do not regret reading this manga at all, it's honestly the best one I've read in a while

Fed-Kun's army
Was a nice rollercoaster of a story, would recommend it to anyone willing to give this manga a shot!

This manga is really top tier and my fav top manga.This manga kind inspired me to be better person.Im glad someone make this manga.

I was initially put off but I continued reading because it was short and it turned out to be a pretty good read, I'd recommend it.

I dropped it in chapter 6, I read it because people said it was good but I didn't like it. The art isn't nice, HE THINKS WAYYYYY too much. The first chapter is basically just him jacking off, cleaning his semen and fantasizing about some girl, second chapter is pretty much the same with the exception of meeting the bullies and hearing them say things about the girl who is getting bullied but before that it showed him jacking off again and cumming on the wall.

I wanted a revenge story not some guys fantasy about what he jacks off to, and him cleaning his sperm.

Users who are viewing this thread