Onani Master Kurosawa

this was good as 10/10
amazing.png

BEAUTIFULL.jpg

feels.gif

this is an inspirational story of redemption and change. kurosawa does unforgivable things but redeems himself in a way that I've never seen anyone like that do in real life. the strength to do that is astounding and that's what this manga depicts and why it's so divisive.

those who do not understand the point of this manga will be angry that kurosawa didn't get with
takigawa/kitahara
/whoever else or be annoyed at his growth. if that's you, think about how you may need a redemption arc of your own.

Warning to all:

this might be really painful to read, but I'm glad I finished it. So if you started reading, you better finish it too.

Damn was this a good read. I was expecting something kinda retarded based off the name and the first couple of chapters, but it was legitimately a very good read. Went in a completely different direction then I assumed, and broke basically all the cliches of something with its tags. Cute ending too. Despite the very manga like circumstances of some guy jacking off being blackmailed by a bullied girl, the characters and their reactions to events feel genuine. Very good. If you are looking for some retarded shounen ass harem "romance" look elsewhere.

Aggregator gang
F this manga. I thought it was an interesting comedy manga at first. It shamelessly baits you into thinking this was a school comedy about some serial masturbator at the first few chapters , but when it's got you hooked, it will drop a huge tragedy train, and no, the comedy you saw from the starting chapters ain't ever coming back. It's all tears from there onwards. It does give a very real outlook about life, and speaks to me on a spiritual level. Overall, this was a shameless bait, 10/10, but shameless nonetheless.

Fucking amazing its these types of manga that makes you not want to read it its these types that make u afraid when it ends u feel empty or maybe happiness its give you hope sadness anxiety it makes u cry it can give u the power to do anything for a frw minutes or hours it makes you feel like everything Is possible it truly gave u a Rollercoaster of emotions of feeling it had its ups and downs and maybe you where just about to drop it when u didn't like how it was going but you continued you got tru it you suffered along with the character you understood him but now that it has ended you see all the greatness that life can have its stories its sadness its suffering you see how truly happy these things can be,and for that thank you ise Katsura and Yokota Tamuka THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS!!!!

Me not very good at reviews and words but here we go!!!!
Such an amazing manga ngl, at first you think it's a surreal comedy about Light if he's a coomer.
Then you start wondering what's the sudden change of things like "the hell" to "this is not the same as before" then "The MC is being
a massive shit right now tbh" .
When SUDDENLY IT HITS YOU LIKE A TRUCK AND ISEKAI'D YOU TO FEELS WORLD.
And lastly that damn redemption arc....... LIKE DAMN IT'S SO GOOD....
soooo..... yeah I give it a 10/10.... good stuff

Fed-Kun's army
This story hit hard, man. Absolutely stellar shit right here.
If you're looking for a story with some shockingly great goddamn writing, it's worth giving this a read.
Best part's that it's not too long of a read, just enough to make you wonder where 2-4 hours of your life went to (depending on your reading speed).

Aggregator gang
Comments are saying this is good so i'm gonna take a leap of faith and trust ya'll. I'm scared. I came for the romance but looking at the comments got me fucked up.

you know, when he see his first love got a boyfriend, it was so painful for me.
I legit cry. I didn't expect that to happen.

overall 9/10

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread