Onani Master Kurosawa

Dex-chan lover
Surprisingly good!

No huge laughs, but for as creepy as some of it is, it gives you warm feels... weirdly good.

Why the duck was this so good. It feels like aku no Hana in a lot of ways. I'm happy that this series exists. I put off on finishing it for well over a year. Boy do I regret that.

This was a very enjoyable binge read, it had a lot of suspenseful, heart-breaking, and sweet moments. The ending was heartwarming, a solid coming of age story.

Group Leader
should've stayed in the nutsack if i knew them days were gon be like this

Don't just ignore it because the plot and title, read it and you'll see how good is this shit

Group Leader
the only way to read something like this is to binge read it
grab ur popcorns, get comfy and get ready for tragedy

feel like dropping it? you'd regret doing that. keep reading

Months after reading this it still remains my number one. I highly suggest to anyone who plans on reading this to binge read it and from Chapter 14 till the end of the manga listen to Getsuyoubi by amazarashi on replay. The song is so powerful and the overall vibes fit the tone of the manga. I highly suggest you do this and please read it.

Dex-chan lover
It would be a great unintentional comedy if not for the absurd amount of people that like this mess and recommend it with a straight face.

Dex-chan lover
This is still one of the best manga I've ever read. The redemption arc is beyond satisfying. Could possibly be my favorite of all time, I've binge read the whole thing countless times now. I wish I could read it for the first time again.

GOD this is good.
The MC a very relatable character, not necessarily due to the masturbating, but rather his self doubt and redemption. I was really invested in the story once the plot began to start and started enjoying it more and more. The ending is good, but the romance seemed a bit forced. It is easily on of my Top 5 Manga of all time, so if you are slighty interested in reading this, ignore the weird sounding premise and just read it.

This surprised me. It started off really funny and turned into something more interesting and oddly charming. Kurosawa scored in the end btw.

Very good.
Usually, stories about “coming of age” starts off slow, then paces really fast at the end. This is no exception.

I came, like everyone else, for the interesting description (“Masturbation? What?”), but I’m glad I did. The start is slow, and a little bit odd, but the plot progress very quickly, which I liked. Also, the character development in Onani is great! I feel like anymore than 31 chapters, then the story won’t be as great.

9/10

Users who are viewing this thread