Onani Master Kurosawa

This made my heart hurt in a good way because even though this end scenario is unlikely to happen irl it really shows how you can go from normal to having your life turned upside down in an instant. Definitely on my top list of recommend reads for edgy/wholesomeness.

THIS IS A MASTERPIECE I recommend it.. but be prepared for the feels..

but theres some plotholes in blackmailing (theres always plotholes in regard of blackmailing, japanese authors never learns) its just stupid that the MC got threatened by the FMC because she knows what he does in the bathroom.. where she doesnt have a concrete evidence like picture..
overall it was a nice read 10/10

Fed-Kun's army
Unfortunately, in real life, they won't be as
forgiving if they found out you nutted in some girl's books

Double-page supporter
I loved this so much that I only have one complaint...

Why didn't he end up with Kitahara? Or, for that matter, why did he end up with Yankee girl? There's nothing necessarily wrong with it, but it seemed a bit sudden.

Regardless, a solid 10/10 for me. The title is definitely odd and will definitely make a lot of people not want to read it, but it's a lot more than that.

Dex-chan lover
Holy fuck this level of realistic story is Molester Man level
10/10 would masturbate to this amazing manga again

If I had to rate the story just based on the protagonist's arc, I'd give it an 8, but I ended up largely disliking this series due to how it treats some side characters. It kind of just brushes past some major pain points and pretends they never happen.

1. The fap incidents are serious enough to warrant death threats and even the MC was forced to apologize to another student and their parent, but literally years of bullying Kitahara was not serious enough for any teacher to care.
2. Nagaoka and Takigawa are supposedly "friends" with EVERYONE, but neither of them ever defend Kitahara or even address her problems.
3. Oh, remember how many of us bullied you, Kitahara, for years to the point where you quit school and became a shut-in? No? Neither do we. Boy are we glad you ended up coming to the reunion at the incessant behest of Kurosawa though! Everything's resolved!

Basically Kitahara felt largely used as a tool to advance the rest of the characters, and may as well never actually existed as a character. I just feel unsatisfied with her (lack of) development, and while I think the MC's story concluded nicely, it still felt tainted overall.

plot hole is there. but the feels is also there. truly proves what a good manga should focus on.

Supporter
A classic I always read this and molester man (same artist) at least once a year.

Dex-chan lover
Jim from the internet says it's good, so I guess I'll check this out.

what the heck is this sh!t, i read this because of the high rating.
I think it's not tragedy, it's supposed to be an NTR feels

Well it was still a good read.
Btw, this was the first time i saw a heart found at another place, i know there's a possibility to be placed at right chest, but this MC when he fell in love it beats down there, lol, you're heart is your d!ck?

Users who are viewing this thread