Once More - Ch. 10 - Jealousy

Thank you for another chapter!❤️❤️ You guys are amazing!! That teacher is so annoying!😫 I really want to see Xun An and Yang Mu Ali relationship improve.

So it’s all a misunderstanding.

Xun An was on her way to meet him, and then that’s when she probably saw the other girl with him and made an assumption that they are together and that’s why she never showed up.

Teacher needs to leave, how can she say “you just met him” when it already clear they are close just by how he asked for the drinks.
1) knows she likes coke
2) knows she has a sensitive stomach
Meanwhile he has to be all formal with you and ask “Ms Chun what would you like”

Go away third wheel, I hope An An put her in her place!!!

Dex-chan lover
Damn that lady went there! But like... DUDE who has known him LONGER?!! (counting the years that they were out of touch but still). ALSO do you think someone tampered with his note??
Many thanks

Just throwing my opinion here but I really really don't like random hoes ruining relationships for everyone for the sake of plot. I just feel like it's cheap and too convenient a plot device that magically makes people get together instead of...I don't know, actually communicating with each other sooner? I hope this is the last I'd see of that bitch or I'm dropping this series like a hot potato.

Making the plot exciting? There must be other ways to do that. I'm just tired of this trope.

That cliffhanger though. Anyways, I agree with @NoireNowaru I don’t really like love rivalry that makes other character as a plot device just to push the romantic development between the leads. I guess I’m way passed that stage with the amount of shoujo manga I’ve read throughout these years.

Looking forward to see that malicious b*tch get wrecked.

This is the reality of the slice of life genre. If this manhua had some kind of fantasy aspect to it, it'd be easier for the author to keep them away longer without resorting to the "love triangle", "childhood trauma", "someone just died", "forbidden love" or "dense asf MCs" tropes.

Yep, it's cliche, but imho it's better than watching them get together in 10 chapters and then getting 30+ chapters of them going on dates and acting all lovey-dovey without any sort of climax before they get married and live happily ever after.

gaaah. why are the chapters so short? 😭 i think i'm putting this on hold for now. and binge read in a few months. but no. it's not like i could do that lol anyway thank you guys for the translation!

Where does she get off?! I can see her asking her intentions, or declaring her own, but she just straight up insulted and put her down. Plus acting like she's the expert on him just because they've known each other for a bit is a bit obnoxious. Obviously she's threatened and throwing out whatever she can but she just comes off more pathetic for it. Can't wait to see her get shut down next chap.

I hope xun an put this girl at her place bcos honestly if author wanna pull this they would pull it 7 years ago during their hs years

Anyway, im stuck between leaving this manhua to complete or reading the updates bcos I cant resist😂

Giving their personalities from what we’ve seen so far, I’d guess that Xu An won’t be giving this other girl the talk down we’re hoping for.

... that, however, doesn’t make me less interest in seeing her just answering with “And how’s that worked for you, huh?”. But alas, it’s only chapter 10, we’re not getting any progress in the romance THAT fast. Bummer.

@NoireNowaru
I was going to say the exact same things. I already knew they'd let her stay. But I was REALLY hoping it would be different. I've seen WAY TOO MANY of these to where this kind of plot just doesn't cut it anymore. Even though the characters are adults, this story's target audience must be middle schoolers or around that age bracket.

[Mini Rant]
When I see stories unfold like this, t's just not satisfying to read. I'm all for a light reading, but I'm OVER these highly cliche stories that are so predictable and bland because they all unfold in the same cookie cutter way. It just makes the whole thing seem childish and simple instead of light. This is why I try to steer clear of stories where it seems like the leads getting together is the end goal, because that means the author might pull out every single cliche road block to lengthen the story. I'm trying not to be too critical, cuz I sure haven't published any stories, but you mean to tell me that the author couldn't come up with a more innovative way to bring the two leads together? ....when pulling from life and pure imagination??
HELL, there are better stories in real life on people's social media pages cuz ppl post EVERYTHING (good and bad).

Anywho, I'm going to see how Xun handles this. Next chapter might be my last.

Group Leader
what a sly bitch. what the hell. she's really taking advantage of their kindness in letting her stay and say whatever the fuck she wants. for someone who's supposed to be an upperclassmen for both of them, she's so underhanded. what the hell.

That's the class rep and the PE assistant right? I like that little detail.

And miss, this is the part where you get a clue and move on. Smh.

But I have a feeling Xun will say something good. Either A or B, or a mix of both. Please just please.

I'm kind of sick of these female love rivals. Do we really always have to have some scheming girl who thinks that only she's fit to be with the male lead. Instead she could have given up on him and encouraged her or something

Fed-Kun's army
ughhh do people like her actually exist? like bish, stop. You think you can hide YOUR yucky personality?

Chu Yao is so friggin' desperate! Do grown women like her even exist?! I mean, who'd have the ovaries to just intrude into a man and woman's dinner like she did?!

Users who are viewing this thread