One More Age

Supporter
We got a yandere granddaughter (adopted), a hot teacher, a big tiddy cowgirl, a nekomimi loli in a lab coat and a delinquent(?/rival) with the brain capacity of a peanut. This is fun

Well... It's not hard to understand why this thing is cancelled. The author fucked up big time.

First of all grandchild thicc
Second of all that neko girl best girl, because neko girls > literally anything you can say (except thanos)

The author had no idea what he was doing with the story. He kept interesting Kanea for comedic jealousy moments.

I can see why this was axed.

Aww this is axed :( , i find the story interesting and the artsyle is aight. Aww man

Dex-chan lover
to bad this got cancelled but at the same time i can understand as this series is all over the place but even still the little bit i read i did like it

Dex-chan lover
So glad I read the last chapter in Chinese translation and it saved me my time. I didn't have much expectation to begin with anyway.

This manga got axed for a reason.

Dex-chan lover
>Manga with boobs cancelled
>Why is cancelled? I ask
>Check the @Kllick comment and begin to investigate
>Discover in another place the REASON and understand all

Listen to @Kllick, he's a good boi and want to save your time.

@Kllick what was the reason or can you show me the link to the "reason" I just found the last few chapters and they didn't seem to be the reason? :/

Dex-chan lover
@Flerrocks Well, there's no particular reason, it's a typical reason for axed manga.

Author didn't know what direction the manga will be heading to. The story is really messy with no clear plot story. It's a sinking ship a.k.a it's trash.

The usual response from publishers for something like this is to axed the manga.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
ummm, is there an H work that seems similar to this?
can get the numbers? xD

Fed-Kun's army
Having seen "The Grandparents Who Regained Their Youth" (not the exact title, but I simplified it from its original), I can't help wondering what made the author of this story drop the ball.

Users who are viewing this thread