One of a Kind Romance - Ch. 63

That dog’s face 😂

I wonder how close the stalker is to him? Cause shes shows up at his work earlier

Dex-chan lover
Wow, it took 63 chapters for the stalker to show up and stir up drama. I nearly forgot she was a thing throughout the comic.

THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE

Woah.

The romance is on

and the mystery and danger--

serious stalking

AND breaking and entering.

certain that she is the girl the chef ajussi glared at at the filming site, and he definitely knows her
he has been approaching the mc for a hidden agenda and already knew ingirmation about her before she even met him
also the fact that he is a chef, and that the stalker has been giving tak moo yi food....
black haired girl might be a stalker or the stalker but the chef guy is definitely involved in this deeply

@45am

I think you are right. I went back to the chapter where the chef was introduced and noticed that he found Yoo-il right after she was separated from her group and he greeted her as if he knew exactly who she was. When he had no way knowing who she was.

Thank you for the update! Mooyi's way of thinking about Yooil is so adorable. They should be together and cherish each other. I don't think I'll be able to endure another drama ;;

Users who are viewing this thread