One of a Kind Romance

The emotional whiplash to get in loser were going shopping fucking REELED me omg
I cant stop laughing XD

Here I am, a guy in my 30s, and I'm squealing like a little girl over the drama

This is so good! It's not a boring romance since there's a good amount of drama too. I feel so bad for Yoo Il, I hope her romance works out at least. She deserves to be happy too.

Thank you for translating this! This is such a gem and it deserves more recognition.

This manhwa is soo fluffy, I love it.
Does anyone know a manhwa or manga with a adorable ml like ryumin. I really like the puppy type

O my gosh this is sooooooo fridging cute! The leads are so amazing and the chemistry between them is so perfect! Thanks so much for scantalating such an amazing web comic!

every time the stalker shows up it literally makes me nauseous ugh i hope that plot thread ends soon ugh

Honestly, one of the very few non isekai manhwas that I read because it genuinely feels like you're watching a realistic kdrama. It's fluffy without giving you diabetes and truly will make your heart flutter.

Damn celebrity life in Korea is brutal, I mean its brutal everywhere, but its next level there.

Cinnamon Roll Scans must have their own Google-Plex and massive staff of translators and cleaners, 'cuz they are churning out pages like mad!

Thankx for the updates! This series is giving so much without the exaggaration just the best

Users who are viewing this thread