One of a Kind Romance

the chapter for today would have been a great chapter for some development ): but no, the manager went in between them and barely anything happened

A rollercoaster of plot. Peak telenova-esque plot that keeps you on the edge of your seat as the situations tumble onto the fl ‘s lap. Now this isn’t necessarily a bad thing, but it’s not for me personally. However, even though it’s not my genre, what really kept me going we’re the characters. Fl is funny and relatable, Ml feels like a real person and not a vague insert of a “handsome celebrity” and the side cast is memorable and creates some funny dynamics aswell.

Read if you like k-dramas that are plot filled and funny and unique. My only downside is that the plot is generally slower paced, though not horrible and development of the remanded between fl and ml is agonizingly slow.

damn i read this whole webtoon in a few days but that romance is too slow, its unbearable. there is not enought development. their relationship hasnt changed much in the last 30 chapters.

Thank you for the update, you're so consistent. I'm still listening to the song.

@savvasaam
damn i read this whole webtoon in a few days but that romance is too slow, its unbearable. there is not enought development. their relationship hasnt changed much in the last 30 chapters.
Not coming at you but this is typical for a drama toon with this many sub characters and plots. Like the ones that run for a few hundred chapters with tons of reversals. We still barely know anything about Moo-Yi's past, his family etc. I'm just happy we see them interact a lot.

This is so wholesome, cute, fluffy, warm and intoxicating. It makes me feel so happy.😊😚😍

I don't know why this was named one of a kind of romance when it was just another typical sub reverse harem story of an girl who is going through rough times because of her shity parents. Read 'freaking romance' if you really want to read a unique romance drama. This is no unique.

@siddj

It was in relation to the FL. It's a one of a kind romance for her, not the the readers lol.

@savvasaam

Story's still pretty early. I don't mind the pacing. It's got a lot of characters and lots of backstories to delve into and Yoo-il's own personal growth as well. I'm honestly more interested in her working on becoming a writer again than the romance part but I honestly don't mind the pacing. Gotta start somewhere instead of INSTA BAM ROMANCE.

@Siddj Pretty sure it's called one of a kind because it's about a celeb and a normal woman i.e. all the struggle Gong Yoo Il goes through with even deciding whether she can like him or not because he's from such a different world.

@Rhodolite Ah, but I'm really rooting for them because they're so good to each other and they talk about real things.

Really love this Manga. The ML doesn't feel one dimensional for once and while the FL does have a slightly typical Cinderella-esque story, she is still relatable with her career struggles and her experiences as a fan. They're both endearing characters especially the ML. Most of the characters are adorable and it's a fun, light romantic read. The story doesn't feel slow to me but I also had the luxury to read 90 chapters in 3 days. I highly recommend this manga!

His life is so hard as a celebrity. He needs a bodyguard, move to another house and install some cameras. Oh he needs therapy too. 😔

Users who are viewing this thread