One Piece - Ch. 1107 - I've Been Looking For You!!

Dex-chan lover
You know what would be really interesting? If the “final boss” of one piece wasn’t that shady dude who rules the world who’s name I forgot, but Blackbeard. It would be a final clash of dreams or sum

Dex-chan lover
At some point, Caribou is going to need to stop. He didn't have much luck when he encountered Luffy so what will he get to the man who's the same bloodline as him, Black beard.

You know what would be really interesting? If the “final boss” of one piece wasn’t that shady dude who rules the world who’s name I forgot, but Blackbeard. It would be a final clash of dreams or sum
It would be funny that the shady boss got curbed stomp before that. Like, this dude was a threat then in the end, he's just as strong as tissue paper.

Dex-chan lover
Okay for the most part, the situation is starting to go more into their favor:
  • On one side, we have the giant pirates clearing a path.
  • The pacifistas are routing the marines on the island and attacking the ships nearby, which helps keep most of the marines off the island.
  • Sanji's seemingly activating his genetic enhancements (at least I'm assuming so judging by how his eyebrow), which enhanced his ability to disperse(?) lasers.
  • Luffy's fully recovered and sent Saturn away for a bit.

Now the remaining issues that's impeding their escape are:
  • The Strawhats and allies haven't properly reunited yet.
  • Rob Lucci, Kizaru, and Saturn are still active
  • The Sunny is going too fast and on it's way to the laser barrier
  • Vegapunk has been critically injured.... (honestly I hope he doesn't die, as his survival was a primary objective)

So, the situation is still dire, but not as bad as it was previously.

Dex-chan lover
I like that Luffy has given Bonney hope.

Thos also feels like the end of part 1 of the final arc.

Dex-chan lover
Completely forgot about Caribou. Are they actually gonna pay off his weird storyline in some way?

Dex-chan lover
So Blackbeard is probably royalty related to the guy on the throne or something

Group Leader
I'm still jared by the "Zolo" translation, did Oda confirmed this or is it just paid TL doing crap for the sake of doing crap?

Dex-chan lover
Sanji kicking a laser bean and Kizaru's reaction to that is my favourite thing to happen in One Piece since god Usopp in Dressora.

Users who are viewing this thread