One Piece

@Hounder I don't want to block the mangaplus chapter that link to a chapter, only the dead links. And the group block can't do it.

Unavailability would also be good like @NovaXII said.

Contributor
@Lymus @Haikaka Ahh. Maybe they would be better server to link to the main page for the manga rather than the individual chapter, since it becomes "dead" once it moves out of free range. Of course, being a member of that site will most likely prevent the link from being considered dead.

The One
Staff
Admin
@Hounder we're working on a automated solution so that the links will be removed and new ones put in in a more timeley manner.

6 different translations? I know there is definitely a difference in quality between them all, but is there one that we can say is a better translation? I am not a huge fan of the MangaPlus version (Fucking Zolo) and with JB/MS gone, hard to find a decent version that really conveys the proper meaning to everything.

What's up with the 6 different versions of 966? Is everybody trying to pick this up?

The secret of these endless shounen mangas is that the Mcs are as stupid as a 2 year old girl. They have emotions, but they lack the brain.

Dex-chan lover
@nicetitssenpai There are a lot of smart shounen MCs, Meliodas from Nanatsu no Taizai, Tanjiro from Kimetsu no Yaiba, Izuku from BNA, Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin, Edward from FMA, Gintoki from Gintama, Senku from Dr. Stone etc. Ichigo from Bleach is rather intelligent too.

Am i the only one which is quite fed up with all the damned flashbacks in the story? Like....really, do i really need to know the story of oden? Does each damned arch need to lave a lachrimogenous melodrama? It must be that i'm just getting old (When one has like 10 years old, its ok. But after 20 years of waiting, i just want it to end...like asap. In fact, i dropped the anime and i will just read the manga from that point, when it has finished or its getting close to it. When i first watched the anime (like 8-9 years ago, after remembering that it existed; since in my country ....the oficial release stopped at Skypea ;and some years later, in Water7) i used to joke with my classmates at college. Like....the story will finish when we are in our 30's. But it actually....was no joke at all.

Users who are viewing this thread