One Piece

whats going on with the chapters? mangadex please dont get nuked I'm barely getting over kissmanga dying

Looks like I'm not the only one having issues with One Piece on here. it doesn't appear on my follows anymore, and it seems a BUNCH of chapters got deleted or something.

One of you find people must have downloaded the scans from here, could you please share with me. please DM. I would be forever grateful.

Group Leader
For those wondering, Mangadex got a request from Viz (OP's english license holder) to remove OP from their site along with 5 other works

Contributor
@Sociepsyche
@EatTheGlizzy

Check the description.

@kawaiitohruchan

Thank you for having a clear head about this. I’d rather have a MangaDex that catalogs series that will never be translated than one with a few popular titles... that make it a prime target for a takedown.

If you're confused about why you can't read this anymore, just read the description. I know it may be disappointing for some of yáll but honestly I think that was a good choice to make.. Support official releases if you can, Oda is really overworking himself and so are other Shounen Jump mangakas.

Dex-chan lover
The entire series is still on some random other site I just checked off the top of my head. Go slap Google-sensei on the ass and tell him to find something, or use the official source. It's One Piece, it might go dormant on a particular site like this from time to time but it's always somewhere. Many, many somewheres in fact.

https://manga4life.com/manga/One-Piece

3rpdhd.jpg

Mangaplus must have gotten a translator that have never read One Piece. No other way to explain translating Zoro's name as "Zolo".

Users who are viewing this thread