One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 112

Dex-chan lover
Saitama gave the most appropriate response to an annoying pest who finally left on his own.

Dex-chan lover
I can’t wait to see flashy boi humbled.
Also Saitama reaches peak humor by just closing doors!

Fed-Kun's army
DAMMIT IM EATING RN I CANT HOLD BACK MY LAUGHTER
it' wrong to decide to read this while eating

Dex-chan lover
Flash flash acknowledge saitama might. What he pissed off is that saitama lacks of actual martial art skill, which is true.

Bang ignore saitama lack of skill since he simply understood saitama doesnt need it, but flashy flash want to get saitama even stronger by teaching him some moves.

Double-page supporter
About time this story get continued ...
The redraw version definitely good ...
But it still need ONE web comic as based story ... Kinda worried if the redraw version will get hiatus after monster arc because lack of material ...

Luckily this based version is too densed so it can get scretched ....

ONE's illustrations have come so far! They're to the point that you really have a feel for what he's going for. Its inspiring to see. I look forward to the day his art matches his incredible writing.

@r31ya true, but when Saitama knows he could easily destroy the entire planet with a couple punches; why would he I guess?
I'm just hoping for a proper battle between him and the S Class hero roster or something. But seriously, I don't even know what One can write about anymore.
I love the series but I get the feeling he'll want to end it very soon. Dunno though, it is a great cash cow and fun to read.

Double-page supporter
@Fotamon
There is a lot ONE can still write about. One of the biggest things is about Blast since we haven't really been told too much about him. We also have Genos who still needs to get revenge against that Cyborg whose probably that 1 S-Class Hero and Garou who basically who just disappeared after fighting Saitama. ONE's got a lot of material to work with for now. It really just depends on how much longer he wants to go with the series.

Dex-chan lover
TO SHOW YOU THE POWER OF FLEX TAPE I BROKE THIS UNBREAKABLE SWORD IN HALF

Saitama has the fighting skill of a regular joe but his power, speed and durability are like infinity so it doesn't matter lol

Contributor
You know what wouldn't surprise me: Saitama being Blast.

Think about it either:
1)Blast gets bored with being a hero, and does something that changes his memory to forget about it, as well as the "loss" of his abilites.
2)Blast gets hit with some sort of attack that makes him forget who he was, with the belief being so strong that he litereally becomes a normal person.

Either way, his desire to be a hero caused by that fighting that lobster/crab monster start reigniting his abilities, and all that is left now is for him to remember who he really was.

This is just one possible theory. Of course, it could be that Blast went rogue and is going to be the final "ultimate" boss at the end of the story.

@Hounder no I think Saitama is Blast's son personally, in the first place, Saitama was the one that led to the founding of the Hero's Association so how could he be Blast because if he was Blast then the Hero Association wouldn't have enough information to make him S class 1st rank and stay there for so long despite not doing anything

Users who are viewing this thread