One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 112

XL

Dex-chan lover
"End"

Yep sounds about right, it's already finished, Saitama won. Bring out the next challenger!

Whoa, Flashy Flash sure has an annoyingly cocky attitude. Teach him some manners and humility, Saitama-sensei!
Also, that "Normal series: Normal Door Slam" technique was golden. Flash might not have deserved it the first time, but he definitely did the second time.

By the way, what's up with those training grounds? Is all that stuff just floating around or something?

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I do not want Saitama to be Blast. The funny thing is someone becoming the strongest in the universe starting from zero. Theories are wrong, please.

Dex-chan lover
Saitama is around 23 while Blast was already an adult when Tatsumaki was a child. Very unlikely that they are the same person.

Dex-chan lover
I know it's very difficult, but even being 1 chance in 1 million, I want it to be wrong.

Fed-Kun's army
@Angie7 Those appear to be some crystalline protrusions in the walls. You couldn't tell because the lack of shading messed up your depth perception. That's actually one of the (surprisingly few) times One's art wasn't adequate to tell what was going on.

Dex-chan lover
I read and comment using the translator, so sorry for possible mistakes.

Aggregator gang
You guys be talking about Shibabawa's prophecy and Garou and Murata's version and whatnot, while none of you can see the obvious picture.

Here's my theory. Roast me all you want.

You guys remember those small fries of a monster? Though it says "monster", the kanji itself says "Human paranormality". Anywho, what is one trait that every last of those pricks share? Nearsightedness? Cheap slapstick lines? Unruly appearance and behavior? NO.
The only thing that makes them what the are; they singlemindedly indulge themselves into one thing so much, so dedicated that they become that very thing.

Saitama's first monster, Crabman. Likes crabs so much he becomes one.
The monster who salvages cars and assimilate into them is a car lover.
The chameleon guy loved his chameleon and is always a pervert who wants to have a long tongue.
Not to mention, the Kadokawa guy. He wore his suit, day in day out, that the suit literally grows into him. And that's not all, he even adapts the suit's characterization and achieved pseudo-immortality.

My point is, people are becoming the thing they have spent their lives into. They turn into what they believe as their ideal form. And once they do, they become "monsters". I don't know what makes the difference between regular human and monsters. Maybe their dedication, or it could be their self-suggestion.

Saitama wanted to become a hero who can singlepunchedly kill any kind of monster, and he did. He became the very thing he singlemindedly spent his life into. Is Saitama a human, then? Or does he count as a monster?

Dex-chan lover
Get out of here Flashy before you hurt yourself and your self-esteem

Users who are viewing this thread