One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 115

@FirstDayRegister @Zethuron @charasuu guys, this version never had gale wind and hell fire up till now, monster association arks was different from Murata's draw version, so there will be no connection, as monster association was made up of natural monsters in this version, no orochi's made, as orochi did not exist.

Fed-Kun's army
So unsurprisingly Sonic was a loser. Not too surprised that he was actually a good guy but rather surprised by Flash being rather evil.
I mean, really why poison him? unless this is just one layer of the truth this seems like a pretty cuntish move from Flashy, especially considering it was him who healed his heart (Canon best boy).
Hoping for some Sonic development next and that he actually defeats Flashy but doesnt kill him. (he has to Develop SOME TIME and he seems to be the type who gets stronger slowly over time, Id expect after "fighting" Saitama so many times he would easily see Flash move).
Eh maybe im expecting too much, maybe should lower it to "gags" considering the character so far, but we'll see.

Also, Cute Rover

Dex-chan lover
@Disrupted It sounded like Sonic still wanted the facility to continue operations, just less strictly than before. Flashy Flash wanted the facility to be annihilated. Being raised in a facility like that, he probably didn't think he could actually trust Sonic at all. I mean, someone who was born and raised in that shit hole says all that to me in Flash's shoes, "Is this guy trying to make me leave some sort of opening he can exploit?"

Fun facts:
Heavenly Ninja Party 忍天堂 is called Shinobu-Ten-Do and it's refering to Nintendo. (Shinobu=Ninja)

Blast looks like Saitama with hair. Did Saitama have any hair still when he first wore his suit or not? Kinda forgot when the OVA showed his costume origin.

Dex-chan lover
All these name are ridiculous but the one that takes the cake for me is "Vibrating Vibe","Brute Force Force",& "Destructive Destroy".
And here I thought "Flashy Flash" was a dumb name.
What is it with ninjas and having weird names?

Dex-chan lover
Oooh...Gale Wind and Hellfire Flame. I guess that's why those two were revived.

I'm surprised we actually got a genuine backstory. I...don't know why I expected any different. This is basically a big ol' Naruto reference, right? ONE has fun.

Dex-chan lover
perhaps some of the worst abuses they suffered were those fucking names

Dex-chan lover
Crimsom Rainbow must be a spy. His name isn't redundant enought to be a true ninja.

Looks like some people were correct about Flashy just killing everyone and Sonic being alive because he was sick albeit in a slightly different way the actual happenings are

Users who are viewing this thread