One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 121

Guessing Sweet Mask will have a successful fight only to be one-punched by Saitama who mistakes him for an enemy.

Dex-chan lover
H Y P E

reminds me of teenaged me reading Alucard requesting release of his constraints in the first exhilirating chapters of Hellsing

I went from hating sweet mask's character to loving him in a few chapters. Beautifully written.

Fed-Kun's army
@torrenz

Holy Shit I didn’t even catch what that liquid was supposed to be! Amazing catch there

wow, this is big, the final panels suggest he won't be able to go back to the way things were
Everyone will know now that he's a monster
Maybe he'll experience the opposite of he's glamourous life thus far, after this

He cancelled his transformation so i guess Saitama is standing there already killing the monster.

@Sidb No, i think the transformation IS his 'sweet mask' now he becomes the monster (original form) Genos did say a long time ago that sweetmask was keeping a darkness simmilar to himself.

Monster heart and human appearance vs Monster appearance and human heart
I love how sweet mask explained and that badass last page
ahh 5 year more till HD version manga reach here

@Dake

Wrong. Saitama does not identify monsters by looks anymore. Remember how he handled the scariest looking monster to this point: Orochi. He was just asking him to keep it down as a good neighbor, and was not planning on fighting him until Orochi attacked him first.

Even when he fought Garou. At the beginning of the fight, he did not know it was Garou. He was just asking him to keep it quiete at night even after he destroyed several S-Class heroes in front of him. Only when he told him he is Garou the Hero Hunter he was intrigued and wanted to experience fighting him.

When Flashy Flash attacked him, he refrained from attacking him before confirming if he is truly a monster.

All beings seem to look the same to him now. He does not even remember the monsters he defeated because they are all the same.

So no, Saitma will not punch someone just because he looks like a monster -whatever the definition of a monster-look is.

I'm dying for the new chapter. I gotta know if my boy Amai is going to be okay.

Dex-chan lover
Haha lol his massive popularity is actually a detriment in this encounter

Suck it, Sweet Mask

Group Leader
Waifu2x worked well on this release, I didn't even know that it was upscaled, keep at it!

Users who are viewing this thread