One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 122

jesus he looks horrible.
I was wondering if he would go with 'oh he still saved them, inside is what counts' and the crowd would still celebrate.
But seems like that won't happen.
Saitama won't kill him for sure though. I bet he'll think he's wearing a costume like with garou.

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, i was screaming a bunch of noes when it looked like Amai mas was about to get himself dismembered.
On my book the fact that the clown lost is already a happy ending.

Amai Mask... it's gonna be okay!
Looks aren't everything!
You did good!

I always thought Amai Mask was full psycho and dominant in his monster form. I guess this is okay too.

Great, because now Genos will mistake him for the monster.

Dex-chan lover
He'll not fully monsterise till something is there to stop his mind. The god is not that strong.

ONE did a really great job here for giving Sweet Mask more depth with his character and that last panel ooof

Double-page supporter
This is one of the most hideous chapter ever. Monster vs monster.

Group Leader
I'm going to make a prediction that that's Amai Mask or Beauto's real form, or at least closer to it while the pretty boy version is the monster form.

Dex-chan lover
i feel so bad for amai mask because with all those people watching its making the clown thing stronger

Dex-chan lover
So the reason why Handsome Mask couldn't fight Fuhrer Ugly is because he saw himself in him, I'm assuming.

I'm really hating this public crowd. Literally the reason why this even happen cause of them not listening

Users who are viewing this thread