One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 124

I have a feeling that the Neo Heroes organization is mostly comprised of the corrupt figures of the Hero Association and without those figures holding them back, the Association can possibly make a comeback somehow by returning to their original principles.

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait for Murata's Suiko, she's going to be a real delicious chocolate hero.

hmm looks like will different in the manga. Hope it will opposite, His sister is in Neo Hero, and the Suiryuu in Hero Assosiation

Double-page supporter
It's nice to see Suiryu here, but I'm a lot confused right now to how things will unfold on Murata's version.

Dex-chan lover
Hero Name Victims can tempt Saitama to join a cause more than any other organization could ever have. lmao

Dex-chan lover
Not yet...Genos isn't ready yet (lol).

It's nice to hear Black Sperm's analysis on this Hero business. He has a decent point. The Neo Heroes seem like a dependable and likable organization, but if they want normative awareness, then they're designed even more unsuitably for monsters like S-Class and Saitama than the Hero Association.

Double-page supporter
has suiryu appeared in the webcomic before? he's a manga-original character from that tournament arc right?

i dont understand what mean saitama in the last panel, but i can´t wait the next chapter

the neo heroes invited some random scmuck but skipped on A rank #39 Caped Baldy? they have eyes but can't see mt. Tai, just a gathering of ants, can't reach the apex.

Double-page supporter
lmaoooo the name victims association 🤣 i feel like saitama might actually genuinely consider it for a second lol

also AYYYY ITS SUIRYU also his sister is so cool

Wait is that Suiryu's sibling a female?! Man, i can't wait for Murata to redraw Suiryu's sister, i hope she's gonna be hot just like Psykos & Fubuki.

@alfire38xd A real shonen protagonist would see the Neo Heroes as a concern, but Saitama thought the Hero's name Victims association was legit.

Users who are viewing this thread