One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 125

Dex-chan lover
Lacked jokes but had plot developments and lore instead.

I suppose the main difference really is just the pacing (though I prefer jokes, but that wouldn't last very long).

@Cibayfree Stop it already. Repeat after all of us: Blast was never Saitama and Blue is not Saitama's son. I bet you conspiracy theorist readers wouldn't believe it even if ONE revealed his backstory. Your head canon is not real, sorry.

We already know that Blast is nothing compared to Saitama: remember that Blast fought with the main guy from ninja village and had to recover after that. Saitama just onepunched this ninja-village guy, as he always does. I suppose that there is a speed limit which is accessible to many: perhaps Sonic (now), Flash, Blast, Blue, Garou and others can achieve the same speed as Saitama, but defenetely not the same power. Moreover, there might be a funny twist in the future that Saitama has never been serious with his speed also.

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit, now that's a bold claim to make!
Does that means that Blast also uses a suit?

Theory Time:

Neo-Heroes (and McCoy specifically) are secretly under the control of the Organization. Both McCoy and the two rule-enforcers seem to be cyborgish, and they mentioned in an earlier chapter that the Neo-Heroes will use an AI Algorithm to determine which heroes to deploy against disasters/monsters (mb they got the algo from the Organization).

Watch Blue's color scheme be every color other than blue whenever he makes it to a color medium. Also watch his overpowered weapon shoot forks or sth.

Senseless violence towards monsters is still senseless violence.
I like Saitama's approach of judging both humans & monsters by their character, not their appearances.

That is how a true hero is.

Fed-Kun's army
@LyxnIllorus
Good call! I was just recently thinking that we haven't heard from The Organization™ in a while. The connection you're hinting at is entirely plausible.

Dex-chan lover
@lolmaolol
a) we have no proof he's actually blast's son. genos even mentioned that he's wearing a weapon, so clearly it's not just daddy blast power.
b)we have no idea how strong blast actually is. if silver fang respects him, that's one thing, but that doesn't mean blast could ever hope to compare to saitama.

that's kind of the whole point of the manga. saitama is so strong it's not fun.

@FaulB saitama never serious lol same with his speed if he gets serious with his speed just imagine how much damage he would do to the land with his running and i've mention that blast is nothing compare to saitama and all the famboys attacked me lol this dude could be strong yeah but nothing like saitama not even close but people still wanna believe he is, its just stupid when they only shown him once and why only a few people ever mention him? no one ever seen him fight either that i remember.

oh talking about speed remember when geno fought sonic? saitama show him alittle bit of his speed there by going so fast he did tons of after images that the force alone knocked him out no one else can do that

@nobaka Third time I'm telling you this buddy. I'm referring to suppressed Saitama. Get it through your thick skull. It doesn't matter if he actually is or isn't blasts son. That isn't part of my argument. For the fourth time, the primary antagonist of the arc, should be able to at bare minimum, keep up with suppressed Saitama. That's it. I'm not arguing for or against anything else.

Dex-chan lover
@lolmaolol
despite your growing frustration, what i'm pointing out that there is no 'suppressed' saitama. there's saitama putting effort in, which instantly destroys/overwhelms literally any subject, and there's everything else which is 'regular, try not to annihilate whatever's being interacted with'

the whole point of the series is that no one can ever keep up with saitama, and whenever anyone can, it's because he's not even pretending to try. the only characters who are antagonists are only antagonists until saitama shows up, then they're either dead or allies.

@nobaka First of all, my first reply to you was:
"Suppressed Saitama. Keyword "suppressed". Nobody should be able to keep up with Saitama going all out. That's the point of the whole manga."
And yet I've seen this nonsense coming from you two times now:
"that's kind of the whole point of the manga. saitama is so strong it's not fun."
"the whole point of the series is that no one can ever keep up with saitama"
Don't waste my time making me read shit that doesn't even go against what I stated to you to begin with. You've repeated what I've already said, twice now. Absolute nonsense.

Second, are you really making me explain English to you now? The whole point of Saitama calling some moves of his "serious", is because he is normally not going all out. A word that describes someone not "going all out", is suppressed. I can't believe I even have to type this shit out. So absurd.

And third, you're trying to say that antagonists don't exist in the manga when Saitama shows up? Just because he's stronger than everyone, doesn't not make them an antagonist. Antagonist is a story term. It doesn't get fucking negated based on how characters' powers interact with each other. "Dead characters are not antagonists and never were" is what you basically just said. I've had enough of this stupidity. Believe whatever nonsensical shit you want to. I'm going to save some brain cells and stop replying back to you.

@nobaka
Saitama does restrain himself all the time, clearly, mostly so that he doesn't kill humans.
Like when those tank top guys accused him of destroying the city and attacked him, he smacked one of them out the way. Clearly he was 'suppressed' because the guy didn't instantly explode into blood and guts.

if he supposedly did background check on every heroes, what would blue think of king hmm?

Users who are viewing this thread