One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 125

@DecimaA first sory, if my english is so bad.
if i read wht you said to me. you are mistaken. i'm not trying doing what you thinking. i'm even dont know about conspicary or wht ever.
if i'm not wrong. there are chpater when tatsumaki flashback. she get help from someone. and i think someone who help tatsumaki is saitama.
i'm not read all chapter from first. i just read from last eps anime opm s2.

@Cibayfree I never heard Saitama helped Tatsumaki before if you think about it at this timeline Saitama is still unemployed normal man. Blast helped Tatsumaki and Fubuki.

Saitama helped King. You might be reading this backward.

@FaulB I totally agree, it's show how Giant Centipede did receive a massive scar with Blast but it never killed him. Saitama did kill him now.

But if you think about it, this was 10 years ago (unsure about the right timeline but I'm talking this when the Hero association was created where Saitama is still around Middle School or HS?, forgot which chapter) Blast maybe much powerful compare before.

Dex-chan lover
Some people are actually having arguments on blast? This is a gag manga for the most part and Saitama is the gag. No matter how much ONE hypes up an enemy, Saitama will make a joke out of them. There is seriously 125 chapters. You're interpreting the manga wrong if you think Saitama would be challenged in any way, even when holding back. Blast is basically "That Man" in terms of build up but several steps higher. Saitama would make a joke out of him.

Hell ONE can hype up God as an enemy and Saitama would make a joke out of him. Saitama is the punchline.

Saitama left a giant crater on the moon. No, he would kill blast instantly. Blast might be very strong, but like the guy below said, it's a parody the MC will always win except maybe near the end of the story, but I doubt that as well.

Dex-chan lover
@sirflappy there is a chinese doujin where saitama Garou Genos and some lion/leopard chick fight the god that was shown from opm. it was pretty good

so what if he is Blast's son? everyone is their own persons.... Blast is more carefree-spirit like Saitama, while this kid is too much of a serious-ass

Everyone making assumptions about blast, but there's not much evidence about blast strength, even Saitama started as a normal person and he then went gaining serious strength till he become a godness due to breaking his limiter, but that doesn't mean he is the only human being who can break his limiter, even garou got really powerful in such a low time and blast is definitely the most experienced hero.
Im not saying he is stronger than Saitama, but if ONE hasn't shown him yet is because he has something special prepared to blast, making assumptions between Saitama and blast strength is stupid yet.

@CesarRL I may be wrong, but afaik Garou was constantly breaking his limits, while Saitama removed his limiter (the mechanism which sets the limits). That's essentially why Garou could never beat Saitama.
So if Blast is a guy who breaks his limits, then he will simply not stand a chance against Saitama, a guy who broke his limiter. I'm really curious to see what ONE prepared for Blast tho.

Garou didn't break his limiter. He was exceeding his limits but his growth spurt was far more akin to Genus's explanation of monsters and explosive growth than of Saitama and removing his limiter completely.

I think difference is that opm just wanted to save people and become stronger, and with that simple reasons he become op, he doesn't want attention, he kinda wants money, but remember that he doesn't even know at first that he would get paid for being hero.
P.S. 100 reps is op too ))0)

Dex-chan lover
First of all Saitama is not Blast, they have only one thing in common - hobby, probably knew each other in the past.
Look's like manga now turning to "proper" human/cyborg heroes VS "true" heroes with monsters included. Limiter theme is kinda bad, its like Bleach endless power ups.

Users who are viewing this thread