One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 128

The hero name victims association is the strongest of the three right now.. there could be trouble indeed.. 🙃🤠

@ilvanezzo

You misunderstand, Fubuki was a leader to get power/rankings (and Bang/AS to share their styles), but SM and CE worked for the benefit of the organization in terms of PR, fundraising, organising etc.

My guess is that new monsters are created, so that the organization behind the machine gods can collect more data on the battle suits and heroes.

I hope that Aggregation has more going on that "being a lot of bugs" because that was Mosquito girl's thing.

Also are we sure that this Suiryu is the same one from the manga. Because in the manga he seems way more humble and respectful to heroes and others but here he still sounds like douchey.

Also, 5 dragons? The fuck is going on?

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@breizh
Blue was doing simulation training

@Xazer
Since Blue just beat a demon without any noticeable injury, and is currently holding his own against a dragon, give him some credit because he's not 'all talk'.
If he wins this dragon fight, he is confirmed S-class, and he should be pretty close even if he loses.

Dex-chan lover
That was a real nice touch, letting a number of Neo Heroes just die in their first fights. Well, for all we know they died.

And I was wondering where Saitama was in all this, hahaha.

Dex-chan lover
In fairness to @ilvanezzo, the Neo Leaders are the exact same setup of leading groups of heroes for hero duties. It’s not just PR work like what SM and Webigaza did/do; Accel and CE both fill in or wanted to fill in the position of organizing hero groups properly for missions. That is, proper management and strategy. That’s why Accel was marked out among the Neo Heroes as one of their good selections for personnel, rather than all the Neo Leaders in general, since he has ample experience leading and organizing weaker fighters.

Fubuki has renown, but in the end, she’s B-Class, and people’s attentions are aimed at the upper class heroes. In addition, the Fubuki Group is small scale compared to the Neo Heroes’ hero groups. Plus, the HA wouldn’t be blind to the fact that the Fubuki Group mainly aimed at distributing points among one another to maintain their positions in the rankings. In the end, they just mobbed their targets without properly utilizing their numbers or unique abilities in the most efficient way. Same with TTM’s tank topper army or the loose C-Class alliance; they’re just a disorganized mob when fighting.

@REMasher
Not necessarily dead. Could just mean that their suit’s life support systems can’t maintain their lives with their injuries. Hence why Blue is rushing McCoy to send in the end teams.

Dex-chan lover
@cgr I meant before that, he is blast’s son I expected him to have at least a bit of experience fighting monsters.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@breizh
Before simulation training: maybe other forms of combat training?

Fighting monsters is life threatening, so it's perfectly possible Blue decided (or someone advised him to) to not fight monsters until he is truly ready.

It's also not really legal for him to use weaponry before he became an official hero: since he feels the hero association is corrupt, he might have decided to only fight monsters (with his hi-tech equipment) until neo heroes were fully established, so he would be an official hero.

We don't know enough of blast to say if he had any influence: positive/negative on his son's decision to be a monster fighting hero.

Dex-chan lover
@KingRagnarok we didn't have that arc on the web version so in a strange way this is his first apparence. It's just like some of the ninjas were developed on the manga but only sidenotes on the web version. Let's just wait a bit for cocky Suiryuu to became cool guy Suiryuu.

UDI

Neo plebs.

I do think its good to show that just any old person can't beat a threat level DRAGON on their own even with a bunch of cash or followers. Power creep is a bitch in a lot of series but one seems to have it in control.

oh seeing tank top master got some power up to redeem himself, i hope king get some progress lol.

and with bunch of s classes switching to neo heroes, i hope watchdog man will appear soon. pig god too.

This is why i love Saitama, he's the strongest and yet he's stand up with the underdogs struggling with mediocre matter, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread