One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 129

Dex-chan lover
Fun fact: when you consume alcohol, your body temperature actually drops instead of raising. The only reason you feel hotter and sweat after drinking is because alcohol disrupts the body’s natural ability to detect warm and cold. But in reality it causes blood vessels to widen and relax, making you lose heat faster than normal, thus the lower body temperature. So unlike what ONE thinks, the robot should’ve detected a lower body temperature when suiko drank alcohol.

Contributor
Oh my god, it was a really serious chapter, even when the Name Victims group appeared, even when the monster noticed Saitama, but his reaction to Caped Baldy killed me.

Dex-chan lover
Original single chapter has more progress than whole year of the remaster one by Murata (but trade-off with quality)

Contributor
@fuckface
Fun fact: when you consume alcohol, your body temperature actually drops instead of raising. The only reason you feel hotter and sweat after drinking is because alcohol disrupts the body’s natural ability to detect warm and cold. But in reality it causes blood vessels to widen and relax, making you lose heat faster than normal, thus the lower body temperature. So unlike what ONE thinks, the robot should’ve detected a lower body temperature when suiko drank alcohol.
Maybe its a mistranslation and the robot is saying he's giving off more heat, instead of having a higher body temperature?

Dex-chan lover
FINAAALLLY, THE DAY HAS COME FOR SAITAMA TO BE RECOGNIZED CAUSE OF HIS POWER
CMONNNN FOR THE BOYS !

Dex-chan lover
Poor Genos just can't help but turn into modern art. But at least he actually defeated the dragon level monster solo.

The Hero Name Victims Association is now the best group in this series. Even Saitama seems to be enjoying his time with them. I have no idea how "Young Man" is supposed to be a better name than "Drunkard", though.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that the Neo Heroes don’t seem to have hero names will probably be what deters Saitama from ever joining them.

Also, honestly, it’s only really the Great Degenerate who got screwed by the naming system. The hero names are pretty much spot-on for the others.

@AAA1: Just drunk. Her blush seems to disappear in a page prior, but it’s there after she drank the beer.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh great, another "Please make me your disciple" character! hahaha
Give Saitama a break and a nice hero name! XD

Users who are viewing this thread