One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 129

Dex-chan lover
The hero name victims association in a nutshell:
tenor.gif

Heroes need their own heroes too after all.

Also, is the Hero Name Victims Association going to be the 3rd hero group now? 😅 Next you'll tell me they're actually going to become the most popular one because they get shit done, (only) thanks to Saitama. Those high fives 'though ... 😄

Aaand Genos got wrecked, as usual. Maybe he should think about investing in regenerative tissue, since he always gets destroyed no matter what. If you can't change the outcome, best to adapt to it then.

Dex-chan lover
Saitama end with one punch again. But, this time it's a bit different. Saitama feel happy to have a group to support.

Good for him.

Dex-chan lover
I always know it’s coming but it never fails to reduce me to a cackling hyena when Saitama just opms someone

Dex-chan lover
Feels like a missed opportunity for a joke. I thought the entire Name Victims Association was going to attack simultaneously, including Saitama. Then when the monster died (obviously thanks only to Saitama's contribution) they would celebrate how strong they are when they work together using their desired names.

Dex-chan lover
Is this the first time more than one person understood what just happened when Saitama one punched something? lol.

Dex-chan lover
@Kojirremer I thought the resemblance was uncanny too but I forgot to comment it because Saitama lo/

Also I'm glad that Tatsumaki was once again able to hold her title as the strongest esper because those enemies were...yikes!

@GodlyAwesome I think he was invited already ... Genos took it very seriously, but Saitama didn't care and so Genos stopped caring too.

Users who are viewing this thread