One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 129

If Butterfly DX can get that name while wearing that in battle then everyone in the Hero Name Victims are actually real victims.

Dex-chan lover
honestly the arrival of "The Hero Name Victims Association" got me so freaking hyped XDDD

Wasn't Blue just testing the suit out for Child Emperor @toothiertoast ?
I'm sure he's either implied [or outright shown] to be stronger without it 🤔

Dex-chan lover
YES, finally more people realize how strong he is, it was getting old and it's starting to bring interesting developpments, like his relationship with Flashy Flash. Not to mention, he's one of the few powerful Hero the association has left, I hope they see the undiscovered gem they had under their nose all this time now. Blast's son also saw that, so maybe some reveal about his father too are coming !

Here we go again, more three months to see what happens. I’m suffering more with this than waiting for berserker chapters

Dex-chan lover
He's going to have a massive following of heroes, while zero civilians have any idea, lol. So nothing changed.

Saitama is amassing a following of Simps and Larpers, truly tear jerking to see my baldy baby boy grow

whats the name of the font for the robot's speech bubbles? its kind of heat 🔥

Dex-chan lover
Caped Baldy used serious series : HYPE punch. Just a few page of him and I'm squeeing like a kid.

When I saw others' desired nicknames, I hoped to see Saitama's desired name. Hopefully, we can see in the next chapter. That is like in 3 months. :S

Dex-chan lover
The fact that Blue saw it makes this chapter 100times better ... He literally obliterated all future plans or predictions with one punch

Users who are viewing this thread