One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 133

I haven't felt like I want to root for a fictional character like this in a long time. Go Garou. I don't want him to ever lose. Except maybe to Saitama.

@AnotherRat can you really call them a-holes for going after him? Garou is literally a dangerous wanted criminal who is laying low after causing a lot of damage. Going after dangerous wanted criminals is Suiryu's job.

@shreyas16 Going after "monsters" like Garou and others is Suiryu's job sure, but destroying delivery trucks and their contents isn't.

Power Uploader
Garou never killed anyone. That's part of why Saitama let him off.

And these neo-heroes are no better than the association. And the management is a lot more shady too. It's probably led by monsters actually.

remember how back then in Murata's version people were saying that Suiryu was stronger than Garou? what a joke

anyway, seeing former villains just living a normal life with a normal work it's something I find just wholesome and a bit sad, it's like accepting defeand but still just wanting a peacefull life.

i officially hate suiryu, nigga made my boy garou unemployed when mans just trying to have a peaceful fucking life and get back into society. fuck off suiryu

Dex-chan lover
Wow I can't believe Garou could be this chill. He diligently working part time and even concerned about the cargo truck when it was going to get destroyed. Finally he gritted his teeth and bear it with his heart when he was fired, instead of throwing a tantrum.

He goes beyond redemption, he rose up to my most favorite boy now.

Poor Garou. Hope he and Saitama meet, that would be interesting.

Kinda still wondering what happened to the rest, like Sweet Mask.

Fed-Kun's army
Come on guys, Garou is trying to live a peaceful life. Please don't disturb him.

Users who are viewing this thread