One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 135

another-one.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, Metal Knight’s got the right idea, given Child Emperor just had something like a tracking chip placed on him, oof.

Dex-chan lover
Personally I highly doubt that Bofoi is the one behind the monsters. Especially once they brought up how they're essentially cyborgs since he works solely with robots. The Neo Heroes are suspect as hell though, always appearing before anyone else and taking out the monsters, not to mention the fact that they're making mind controlled cyborgs outta people.

Fed-Kun's army
So Metal Knight is tracking every hero and neo hero, does this means hes aware of how powerful Saitama is? or is it goning to be something stupid like he moves too fast for metal knight to notice him in action or something similar?

Double-page supporter
I feel like Metal Knight is probably the guy who is most dedicated to ending the monster threat at its source, permanently. Everyone's getting distracted by him but he's ignoring them and trying to gather as much data as possible.

Dex-chan lover
Bofoi must be doing some crazy shit, but I bet he's doing it "for the greater good" there must be Last boss after all and I don't think it's a robot

Users who are viewing this thread