One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 137

@wowlock
I think he might be the one too. Or he's directly under the actual person and is acting as a face. Kinda like how Gyoro Gyoro was for psykos or geryugenshoop for boros

Dex-chan lover
Oh no... he is misunderstanding Saitama...
He doesn't hold any influence, even though he's stronger than everyone else... Because the hero association is filled with dumbasses who judge based on appearance.

Dex-chan lover
@RamenRider exactly. This made no sense. A normal person wouldn't ever trust or accept being under these guys again, let alone Bat, who doesn't look like the type to take bullshit from others.

Like for real, what if blue or those guys hadn't shown up? 'haha oopsie. i transformed him into a cyborg against his will, my bad tee hee', and then they'd receive a little slap on their wrists.

The only explanations, i think, that would make this plausible were if either Bat is indeed just there to gather some info on the Neo Heroes, or if he got reluctant to fight so many strong people at once at that moment. Even so, that'd go a bit against his character. A third possible explanation would be because he does not want to risk the safety of his sister, but that's about it.

Dex-chan lover
So these guys attacked Metal Bat, who hadn't done anything, binded and tried to brainwash him, then were just like "lol sorry", and the boss didn't even fire then or anything?
Yeah, they deserve to get beaten up. I'm surprised Metal Bat left just like that (maybe he needs another bat? lol).

I really hate those guy who "aim their family if you wanna win over him" . Fakkkkkkk, I've been in that situation and it really ticks me off.

I don't think ONE has draw all of this so quickly.

After so much time without any publications, he probably has been storing these chapters, probably because he wasn't sure about how connect and divide each chapter or wanted redraw something so he hasn't release after being sure everything seems OK.

Dex-chan lover
eyepatch man changed over to the neo heroes!
damn.

Contributor
@TetraSky
The Hero name victim association can only increase in power and influence, It was a wrong assessment but in the future it will pay unexpected dividends, in the case of the two large groups inevitably fighting it out and what emerges from the wreckage.

i wonder what makes S-class heroes so strong? Metal Bat seems to be a normal human being but has anger power problems and super strength for some reason. I wonder if he also broke his limiter, to a lesser degree, like Saitama

"Saitama"
"Holds considerable influence"
HAHAHA
looking forward to the punchline of this one.

Users who are viewing this thread