One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 138

when i see the raw i thought mumen rider got a power up instead its was a suit up.
thought mumen unlock his limiter but it wasn't

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if the new kabuki has the memories of Saitama so that he has some fear and humility.

No one gonna talk about how blue literally one shoted a DRAGON??? Might be one of the best feats in the series outside of Saitama

Dex-chan lover
This talk about hero substance reminds of the good old chapters of OPM of Saitama just doing random hero stuff. Like saving a suicidal guy while eating lunch.

@Mndjv Probably a neo hero dummy monster. Remember that they dabble in that stuff.

ayee kabutoman comeback. I'm guessing the heroes that stayed in the association would get some sort of psuedo-limit break in the future

Dex-chan lover
Whew I was afraid for Mumen Rider there for a second.

And Blue taking down a Dragon level threat so swiftly is pretty impressive.

Fed-Kun's army
Mumen Rider deserve to beat the crap out of monsters. He got beaten enough.
I wonder where the story is gonna go. The build up is pretty good.

MD@Home
It's interesting to see two arguments about the Neo Heroes side by side here. To me, both feel wrong. It is indeed not the battle suit that makes a hero, but someone not using a tool that could help them save lives because of some egotistic conviction about relying only on their own power, is also not much of a hero.
Not everyone can become strong the way Saitama did; Munen Rider is actually a perfect example. But I think no one would disagree that he's nonetheless a great hero, and using something to enhance his abilities will only make him better, not worse.

Fed-Kun's army
first mumen rider switch, and then carnage kabuto v. zombieman in the actual series? We already saw them fight in the VGS spinoff so I wonder if it will be accurate to that, if that is carnage kabuto

Users who are viewing this thread