One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 142

Dex-chan lover
HOLY SHIT WHAT ITS HERE!!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!! ONE IS BACK!!!! LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOÔOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I was not expecting anything since ONE has a one shot coming up and his new series Versus.

Dex-chan lover
I don't even fucking remember what was going on in the comic it's been so long

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to have to re-read 10-20 chapters just to remember what the heck was going on.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you, brave scanlators, for this gift you have bestowed upon us. ONE, you fucking bastard, its glorious.

Dex-chan lover
the best webcomc that surpasses opm manga have returned. :)
Haters will always be hater, I remember your avatar, you've been hating the series for like over 4 or 6 years? to the point that you can't even enjoy the original without hating the manga in the process, truly a sad sight.

But not as sad as what Genos is going through, Saitama always found the right words (accidentally or unintentionally most of the times) to get him motivated or shake off his doubts but not this time, he can only watch over him and let things happen.

Dex-chan lover
imo ONE has always been a good artist (MP100 proves that), but damn did he ever get an upgrade over the years! He's defs been practising and I'm proud of him.

Damn I forgot how good the webcomic was. It has a distinct mood I can’t quite put my finger on. Kind of dark or gritty?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's really remarkable how far Ones art has improved over the years. It's still hobby tier, but you can tell he has good vision for paneling and you can visually understand all thats going on. And it also has a unique distinct charm to it. Neat we are getting new chapter again!

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shit!!! The webcomics back!!!! Too bad I forgot what's going on, I'll have to re-read like 20 chapters lmao

Users who are viewing this thread