One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original)

when I first read this webcomic I thought that art was underwhelming because I read the manga first with less rough art but... I think I like this style of drawing better. The other version is cool and I want to buy it so I can collect it but I actually prefer reading this

Now i know the reason why suiryu didnt recognize saitama because the tournament is just murata invent event and i know now why gouketsu,bakuzan,centichoro,orochi had only small screentime in opm anime and manga because they not exist in original like blast in 139 on murata manga

After reading this webcomic i really realized that boros it's actually a dragon level monster, murata made a really big mistake making boros overpowered. LMAO that kick to the moon was extremely powerfull, that fight broke the threat level system of the series,now i understand the reason why ONE said murata nerf phoenix man.

@sasoriakasuna

Boros is above the dragon tier. ONE (word of god given this is their universe) has said that Boros is on par with awakened Garou, the same person who casually took out the entire S class (albeit already battered) without a struggle. An unharmed Flashy Flash & Darkshine (both among the strongest S class members) got swatted like insects by a still growing Garou. That same Garou took out Golden Sperm (someone likely in the higher echelons of Dragon) in seconds without becoming any worse for wear. Fully awakened Garou and Boros are both stronger than that.

Fed-Kun's army
Even if boros is a dragon level monster it doesnt mean anything since threat levels are made up by the hero association. If he is stronger then dragon level then that just means that the dudes who quantify threat levels at the hero association made a mistake.

you kids saying Murata just writes what he wants.. he doesn't write it he draws it. One still writes it ro approves it if he doesn't write it.

Fed-Kun's army
Does ONE have viewer count tracker on his website so that when he hit his mark, only then he will release all his work he has done so far?

*just figuring out how ONE release his chapter, is there a pattern or clues.
gawdamn pandemic

Dex-chan lover
@Magnifire yea, agree. looks like the story will become repetitive if the author focusing on saitama(one punch every encounter)

Fed-Kun's army
I think this manga has already overstayed its welcome. I truly feel the end was meant to be after the Garou mega fight, showing the world who number one is. But... let's better go back to loads of text and run of the mill characters that are not even appealing.
It's like DBZ, it could have ended with Vegeta's glorious sacrifice, but no, Toriyama doesn't grasp the concept of moderation. Don't do the same, ONE.

Users who are viewing this thread