One-Punch Man

The design on knight is so similar to that one eyed king Boros. Was it intentional?

Силён Технорыцарь герой s класса 9 ранга 😎

Dex-chan lover
Looks like Murata made the chance of DK being bad stronger than the original One comic.
When everything DK said is true is clear he was fishing for answers from one of the tops of the hero Org, making cyborg eye think MK is the real mechanic threat, his undercover trip could have been to find Bufoy mecha and hack it himself.
I guess that Genos dynamic entry was unexpected, let's say DK plan was to escape alone with the manager or save him someway and gain more trust.
Plus...DK have the same eye style of the machine Gods, a dead giveaway from years ago.

What if DK and MK are both working together for the "Organization"? MK might be acting shady on purpose so that DK can use him as a scapegoat to gather information.

Dex-chan lover
what happened to the dead body of Nyan Cat? why did it disappear in the last few panels?

Aggregator gang
@wompWomp: You most likely already read the latest chapter now, but to answer your question
he still survived the fight, but just barely. He was taken by Drive Knight so he can dissect it and study it to improve his own battle abilities.

So does that page at the end of chapter 122 mean that updates on mangadex will become more infrequent for OPM?

I think it won't be posted to reddit instead of mangadex, mangadex said they currently have no problem with the takedown, I think

Fed-Kun's army
GUESS WHAT GUYS. IT'S TIME FOR PSYKOS.

https://tonarinoyj.jp/episode/10834108156724416538

It's already this far and i still can't get used to how each chapters end. Unlike a cliff where you can expect to be there. It's more like you wallking, enjoying the scenery around you and BAM!
Scenery in front of you is unlike the rest, just a wall. Decorated wall.
Your journey in this chapter is done, wait for the next chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread