Onee-sama to Watashi: Ojou-sama ga Isekai Tensei - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Cute robot little sister obtained.
Destroyer of humanity little sister confirmed.
God damnit this manga is amazing!
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Kinda feels like one of those "oh god we got axed, gotta speedrun!", let's hope its just the story being kinda weird.

• Strike
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
So brain guy ain't dead for sure right? Like he'll either have clones or due to eating otherworlders he'll have gained their abilities.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter and hard work, this series has successfully accomplished an increase in the maximum capacity of best girls, good for them.

Dex-chan lover
That was a whole lot to process. Trugernanner was doing her best to impress Ellis and Ellis was angry there was another giant sister that Hinako was riding on. And Trugernanner learning about master and servant dynamics and hating it was funny.

Seeing Philosoma justify his rule over the ignorant masses is interesting. He thinks it's better they stay dumb, never evolve, as long as they can live. But that only means they cannot create identities for themselves. They're stuck with no free will. And worse, to sustain this world, Philosoma consumes people from other worlds. Carla's right, in that he doesn't see his people as people. They're just his pawns. Carla seems to understand that herself.

Takeru's still a box, and now the thing that caused him to be like that is dead. How can he be saved?

Dex-chan lover
Man i still LOVE this manga, the start of the chapter was a little goofy but it does kinda fits the vibe, a new sister requires a new dynamic and all that! And the designs and poses are still TOP.

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
This time we put some insane effort into making sure the translation was good. The team literally made around 400 messages about it on discord. Starting next chapter I also managed to improve image quality by an additional 5% and it doesn't really get any better than this. Same deal as with Slime Saint. Please enjoy the best quality we can give you guys. Feel free to join us on discord and if you've seen our recruitment page and want to join us, please do so on discord. And don't forget that scanlation is a hobby of ours and we won't beg for money like some other groups. Enjoy.
I'll say this was a lot better written than the previous chapter, so great job!

Dex-chan lover
Could have been worse. Could have been merged with a dog.
That at least left a character behind, even if they got killed off right after. Dude was turned into a functionally inanimate object.

Dex-chan lover
dam so that guy was summoning peeps to gain knowledge and then to cut em up and take their power to use for whatever he deemed

Dex-chan lover
That at least left a character behind, even if they got killed off right after. Dude was turned into a functionally inanimate object.

Yeah, this is a very literal case of "I have no mouth and I must scream". He is not just inanimate but stuck like that forever, while the dog hybrid can at least die.

Fed-Kun's army
From all info of this chapter Elis just having a vore kink half broke me.
LIke she jumped to it so quickly..its not another giant carrying her,is the fact that is on her ""mouth""

Seeing as how I first discovered this manga while strolling around JP vore Twitter, from what I believe to have been the author's own page, all I'm surprised about is that it took this long.

Users who are viewing this thread