Onee-sama to Watashi: Ojou-sama ga Isekai Tensei - Vol. 4 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Well it was a clean cut and Elis can just heal it. Unless healing magic doesn't work on demons she will get her arm back.
Why not heal the mc's arm back? So far I think it just reattached skin or like bend your cells to reform the arm. Maybe it has a limit where it can't regrow limbs?

Well she might get her arm back since they all got rewound in time.

Supporter
So that's six of the Twelve Apostle Knights killed off at this point and not one of them has gotten a single hit in before dying horribly. Absolute jobbers, you love to see it.

Fantastic fight.

There's something really cool about having both kinds of zettai ryouiki at once
Some series go for the End of Eva Rei but I like this kind of Evangelion reference more

Dex-chan lover
I really hope the author continues humiliating the holy knights in creative, entertaining ways.

thank you very much for the chapter. However the dialect... I mean it is unique, but I really don't think you nailed it. It feels especially weird now that this is the only chapter with it. Everyone was speaking pure until the "giant god" got activated)

Dex-chan lover
Heh, we got shown that second flask of Soma for a reason, didn't we?

Feel kinda bad for the Team Rocket knights there, they showed up to a duel between PCs and got obliterated in the crossfire.
Why would you feel bad for them? they torture, kill, rape and more to any otherworlder.

Users who are viewing this thread