Onee-sama to Watashi: Ojou-sama ga Isekai Tensei - Vol. 4 Ch. 13

I really hope this isn't the last we see of Junko. Her and her dynamic with Hinako are both extremely interesting and I would love to see them developed more.

Group Leader
I really hope this isn't the last we see of Junko. Her and her dynamic with Hinako are both extremely interesting and I would love to see them developed more.
If Hinako finds that Junko actually kept the matching cross on her like the extra chapter said, I think she's going to be very conflicted.

FINALLY SHES GONE I HATED HER also the knights coming in to battle with them only to be ignored and obliterated in seconds made me laugh thanks for the translation!

23% odds that junko joins the harem in the next 5 chapters

Dex-chan lover
beautiful-bayonetta.gif

Dex-chan lover
Junko were so used to kiss Hinako that she stuck when is happend
Rest in pieces, random knighta

Dex-chan lover
Poor knights, if two isekai heroes are talking to each other, let them. They're trying to fix their issues!

Will Ellis be able to regenerate Carla's arm, or will she be stuck with that arm? It'd be interesting if she didn't!

Wendy doesn't deserve that slander, she did her best! It's just that Ellis is that good at fighting! Though now that she can't control her magic, she's probably not willing to fight so hard, for the risk of doing too much damage. And Junko probably knows pushing her will awaken the Giant God, so that means she can't win this time. Time to die, she says!

Nope, here we go with Hinako and a kiss! Now Junko is forced to generate a vicious wound, and now she's trapped with Hinako and the other girls. I wonder what happens next with Takeru? He's still in a box...

Question 1: If Elis can regen limbs (when she has her staff), why is Hinako's arm gone. I expect that's somehow related to her bond with Elis.

Question 2: Was the "Beast of Es" or giant god ending the world mentioned before?

Also, Liveliest is the giant with the greatest balls... Punching Elis...

Dex-chan lover
Question 1: If Elis can regen limbs (when she has her staff), why is Hinako's arm gone. I expect that's somehow related to her bond with Elis.
She probably only learned magic after they met and since she already lost her arm when they made their bond the wound most likely healed before Elis was able to use healing magic.

Users who are viewing this thread