Onee-sama to Watashi: Ojou-sama ga Isekai Tensei - Vol. 4 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Dude the maneater arm thing was super cool but I also really hope it's not permanent

Nothin lamer than a character losing a limb just to get it back by the end of the fight ong (looking at you symphogear)

Dex-chan lover
Dude the maneater arm thing was super cool but I also really hope it's not permanent

Nothin lamer than a character losing a limb just to get it back by the end of the fight ong (looking at you symphogear)
Well it was a clean cut and Elis can just heal it. Unless healing magic doesn't work on demons she will get her arm back.

Dex-chan lover
oh damn, those apostel knights weren't able to put up much of a fight against both of em, heck they didn't even put up a fight at all

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit what a fucking chapter!
Elis being all badass after her small power-up was honestly arousing. Hinako still being quick witted and just as quick on her feet was great, and Clara not being utterly defeated (and gaining a cool arm) was also great!
Also also, the four Church's cleaners of doom being fucking butchered, without having chance to fight, as collateral damage was pretty hilarious.
Thanks a ton for your hardwork catching-up !

Edit: I can't believe we got the wrong kiss first...

Last edited:
Chapter 10 page 27 is make sense now, she really is strong, and it will be easier to slaughter everyone to make sure onee sama is save

Dex-chan lover
Can we just appreciate how wonderful it is to have strong and intelligent protagonists who are able to actually exercise those abilities without plot contrivances stopping them. It really felt like their actions drove that entire encounter, rather than them just being dragged along by the antagonist, like is so often the case. It is so refreshing seeing someone like her sister get so thoroughly put in her place.
Very agree, I like how Elis using her intelligence to fight Junko who had a cheat shit. It's also having good connection with chapter 10 that show how Elis learn all human mindset and fight methods. It proves that she not just used power but also her brain to analyze her enemies. Wonderful chapter indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread