Onee-sama to Watashi: Ojou-sama ga Isekai Tensei - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
The crux is that we still don't know what the cheats even ARE, how they can be taken and what was the purpose of setting the cheat system in such a manner that still allows choice.

It looks like some form of energy or power that is shaped into a cheat to standardize them and disable the crazier outcomes. But then Junko was able to get two without needing the supply extra energy herself, so that doesn't quite fit. Or maybe the energy needed to create a cheat is far smaller than what is removed.

Do legitimate code holders power the ancient devices? As a pure energy source alone, that's pretty incredible. It's unlikely to be mana since Hinako has had no effect on Elis' magic, but something else that shapes the world with Hinako's will rather than the spirit's.
Legitimate code holders are the ones that don't choose cheat powers. if you choose a cheat, you are disqualified from being a code holder. The last one that existed was apparently that priestess of the church who kept it a secret cause she knew being a code holder is so much more valuable than having a cheat power. so hinako is a rarity. She can activate and command ancient devices, possibly has administrative access to the powers of the world itself which designed such monsters as the giant god and the giant god killer and the mecha. a legitimate code is basically the keys to the world it seems like and you cant get it if you have a cheat power.

Gosh can't you just enjoy something without being political.... That won't happen and even if it does the author don't care a bit about your opinion so do like most take your opinion with you and don't make the other see it it is not your story, never will be. Become an author if you want.
Might be wise to take a week break from Twitter and drugs, clear your mind so you can think again with above room temperature IQ.

Fed-Kun's army
I love seeing the big giant and lil giant come together at the end, affirming their path forward as sort of a full circle moment leading into the next arc. Think they might still be my two favorites! As others have said, love the world building and plot and can’t wait to see where this goes. Thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Legitimate code holders are the ones that don't choose cheat powers. if you choose a cheat, you are disqualified from being a code holder. The last one that existed was apparently that priestess of the church who kept it a secret cause she knew being a code holder is so much more valuable than having a cheat power. so hinako is a rarity. She can activate and command ancient devices, possibly has administrative access to the powers of the world itself which designed such monsters as the giant god and the giant god killer and the mecha. a legitimate code is basically the keys to the world it seems like and you cant get it if you have a cheat power.
....yes, that is what we're pretty sure of from previous chapters. That also doesn't tell us what it IS, because the way the shadow works does NOT look like mere administrator access.

Dex-chan lover
Who the hell cares about being 100% yuri or whatever, or what some one other manga you've read did. It's interesting isekai story that happens to have clearly gay MC and her tragic yuri love story is important, but so is the theme of "found family". That guy calling your post "political" was dumb, but so is obsessing about story being "yuri" or "het" or whatever. This isn't hentai site with tags on every story that help you avoid fetishes you dislike.

BTW I have same opinion about people who bitch about other people shipping two girls or guys together, because "this clearly isn't yuri" or "this is obviously just yuri-bait".

I don't share the anxieties of that other poster, but... You might want to read what you wrote back to yourself because it actually sounds pretty similar to the conservative weebs that whine about same-sex shipping. Like, you are just scolding someone for enjoying the lesbian themes of this series and hoping that some of the girls will form couples with each other.

"The main point of this series is to think of it in terms of a yuri school campus story", said the mangaka in the vol. 3 afterword. Would you call them an obsessed fetishist too?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
there wasnt any fighting in this chapter, and im not saying that as a bad thing quite the opposite really, its just wild after the last few chapters and its a long one. thats what i call good writing, knowing when to slow down and contextualize everything thats going on so that we can move forward with new expectations and justifications for how the characters will be acting. though i also get eye of the cyclone vibes.

Dex-chan lover
"Write your own story of Reincarnated In Another World, ..., or, would you like to Live A Slow Life, secluded?"
Did the editors force the author to write this stupid shit?
It completely obliterates the mood when 2, yes, 2 characters say stupid shit like: "Go write your isekai story!" -- And one of them is an old woman, not some cringelord 15 years old who has to go: "Oh hey this is like my LNs that I read on the train!"

I completely even forgot that this manga is technically an "isekai", until a large chunk of this chapter insisted on reminding me.
Imagine living in a foreign fantasy land, nearing death every day, being fully traumatized, and still staying that stupid shit.

Dex-chan lover
"Write your own story of Reincarnated In Another World, ..., or, would you like to Live A Slow Life, secluded?"
Did the editors force the author to write this stupid shit?
It completely obliterates the mood when 2, yes, 2 characters say stupid shit like: "Go write your isekai story!" -- And one of them is an old woman, not some cringelord 15 years old who has to go: "Oh hey this is like my LNs that I read on the train!"

I completely even forgot that this manga is technically an "isekai", until a large chunk of this chapter insisted on reminding me.
Imagine living in a foreign fantasy land, nearing death every day, being fully traumatized, and still staying that stupid shit.

The story needed to remind you this is Isekai because the conflict between natives and otherworlders (isekai'd people) is one of the main plot lines. In fact, I've no clue how you forgot this is isekai when they talk about otherworlders all the fucking time.

Dex-chan lover
....yes, that is what we're pretty sure of from previous chapters. That also doesn't tell us what it IS, because the way the shadow works does NOT look like mere administrator access.
Administrator access means total access to the entire system. Meaning any control that can be had is had. Including say... control over and access to the sun when we saw her shadow merge with the eclipse. If you take that into account it does look like administrator access. If the system is God then having admin rights over that system means she is God, or at least has access to Gods powers.

It also means she would have the access necessary to make changes TO the system... like say the ability to shut down the system that brings people to this world to begin with, or shut down all cheat powers (which would cripple not only otherworlders but also those who have bought and rely on the artifacts made from them). Do not forget we were shown that the system that assigns powers is in fact a part of a larger system. Admin access and authority would mean a lot.

Dex-chan lover
Administrator access means total access to the entire system. Meaning any control that can be had is had. Including say... control over and access to the sun when we saw her shadow merge with the eclipse. If you take that into account it does look like administrator access. If the system is God then having admin rights over that system means she is God, or at least has access to Gods powers.

It also means she would have the access necessary to make changes TO the system... like say the ability to shut down the system that brings people to this world to begin with, or shut down all cheat powers (which would cripple not only otherworlders but also those who have bought and rely on the artifacts made from them). Do not forget we were shown that the system that assigns powers is in fact a part of a larger system. Admin access and authority would mean a lot.
you are smoking some wild stuff. Like, I know there are spaceships, but a wifi signal with enough range to psychicly create an eclipse without anyone else noticing, along with the assumption that the entire universe is a simulation.

It could be true, mind, but those are some pretty big leaps.

Dex-chan lover
you are smoking some wild stuff. Like, I know there are spaceships, but a wifi signal with enough range to psychicly create an eclipse without anyone else noticing, along with the assumption that the entire universe is a simulation.

It could be true, mind, but those are some pretty big leaps.
It's not a big leap when we are shown the literal goddess is a hologram projection in a reincarnation system that we know is located in the center of the continent in what is basically a giant wifi tower...

Dex-chan lover
Chapter: A Very Short Chapter In Which It Looks Like Everything Is About To Go Right For Five Minutes.
Next Chapter: Everything goes wrong again very rapidly
Hinako is an ojousama with literally no real-world experience, (that whole bit about being birds in a cage/ flowers in a greenhouse bit sticks out) and as far as living in the world, everyone there is equally capable of doing so. Why does it have to be her?
This whole "lead us" sounds to me like a scam or a racket. You've got people that have clearly been living there for some time longer than Hinako, they're more qualified.

Also, poor girl's ankle is still broken.

Also,

"But what if the A.I. decides to kill us all?!"
Anti-AI-alarmists: we don't need to worry, no-one is going to make a buggy AI that could be corrupted, or that isn't robustly aligned with our interests.
Also anti-AI-alarmists: Don't worry, the AI will be easy to break.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The story needed to remind you this is Isekai because the conflict between natives and otherworlders (isekai'd people) is one of the main plot lines. In fact, I've no clue how you forgot this is isekai when they talk about otherworlders all the fucking time.

By: "I forgot this is an isekai", as, the genre, and all of its potential woes.
I.E: This story is so above and beyond your usual isekai story, that it's hard to consider it an "isekai", that is, a poorly written, copy pasted template.

This is not the point I'd like to argue about, though.
Even if the author wanted to push the point that "the world wants to deatroy otherworlders", there was no need to remind me of the world of crappy isekai stories to do so.
The mere word Otherworlder, does that just fine. The boy who turnes into a meatbox, does it just fine.

I'd really like it if the characters would atop going' "hey this is like those light novels ain't it".

Users who are viewing this thread