Onee-sama to Watashi: Ojou-sama ga Isekai Tensei - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
The crux is that we still don't know what the cheats even ARE, how they can be taken and what was the purpose of setting the cheat system in such a manner that still allows choice.

It looks like some form of energy or power that is shaped into a cheat to standardize them and disable the crazier outcomes. But then Junko was able to get two without needing the supply extra energy herself, so that doesn't quite fit. Or maybe the energy needed to create a cheat is far smaller than what is removed.

Do legitimate code holders power the ancient devices? As a pure energy source alone, that's pretty incredible. It's unlikely to be mana since Hinako has had no effect on Elis' magic, but something else that shapes the world with Hinako's will rather than the spirit's.
Junko has 2 bc one of them was supossed to be for hinako but as she didnt take it junko got both hers and hinako's.

Dex-chan lover
The crux is that we still don't know what the cheats even ARE, how they can be taken and what was the purpose of setting the cheat system in such a manner that still allows choice.

It looks like some form of energy or power that is shaped into a cheat to standardize them and disable the crazier outcomes. But then Junko was able to get two without needing the supply extra energy herself, so that doesn't quite fit. Or maybe the energy needed to create a cheat is far smaller than what is removed.

Do legitimate code holders power the ancient devices? As a pure energy source alone, that's pretty incredible. It's unlikely to be mana since Hinako has had no effect on Elis' magic, but something else that shapes the world with Hinako's will rather than the spirit's.
I have a hunch that legitimate codes are just something that should be inherent to otherworlder humans, and that cheats literally corrupt legitimate codes so that otherworlders can no longer use ancient tech. The superpowers are just there to make them hard to resist. But that still leaves a ton of unanswered questions.

Dex-chan lover
I have a hunch that legitimate codes are just something that should be inherent to otherworlder humans, and that cheats literally corrupt legitimate codes so that otherworlders can no longer use ancient tech. The superpowers are just there to make them hard to resist. But that still leaves a ton of unanswered questions.
Question, was the ancient tech developed before reincarnators came along or was this sort of tech developed during the reign of the reincarnators. Because the fact that that high elf needed so many arms to activate the ship seems to me like a safety mechanism that tries to make sure that only otherworlders can use it, with the number making more unrealistic that so many reincarnators can be forced to do something all at once

Dex-chan lover
Still waiting for our Giant and Little Giant to get together as more than sisters!

The longer it takes the more and more scared I am for Little Giant ending up with some random reincarnated guy instead…
She is pretty confirmed gay, like we even saw a flashback of her waking up naked in Onee-sama's bed.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!

imagine letting a very clever AI roam free, and it casually said "you will be exterminated" with a smile lol. The robot is definitely my favorite character now!

also I love how even though she's powerless/without cheats, she's the one most powerful here thanks to the power of communicating and caring for others.

While the chapter was great from character development standpoint, I'm little lost on what they actually want from Hinako's group. I know they want a 'leader' or at least someone who serves as a role model but they don't clarify how that will pan out. Are they looking to create their own country? relocate somewhere else? or just the vague and nebulous defeat racism, I just don't what they mean when they say 'save' maybe I missed it.

Supporter
Feels like this may be a big turning point in the story. Was kinda dreading going from page to page and maybe seeing some of the villains show up and massacre the village, but looks like our heroes really are going to level up into leaders.

Dex-chan lover
Gosh can't you just enjoy something without being political.... That won't happen and even if it does the author don't care a bit about your opinion so do like most take your opinion with you and don't make the other see it it is not your story, never will be. Become an author if you want.
You do realise the comments is literally so people can write their own opinions right? Just do like I am going to do now and ignore you so I dont have to see your stupid comments anymore🤷🏼‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
Is there going to be a next chapter? This chapter isn't the last one, right? Then why does it feel like this chapter is the last one?
😰
Yeah there's already more chapters out that haven't been scanlated yet

• Helpful
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Honestly not a fan of having her forced into that role, especially since she doesnt have a power herself even, also the whole "sibling" thing loses its weight for me, if they now start calling that everyone without exception.. 😒

Dex-chan lover
it was a nice long breather after all these battles. just chilling out. which i did miss. there is too many manga who thinks it is important to have superfast pace and thereby exhausting the reader. nope. need a wholesome or just daily life slice moments in the series too.

Dex-chan lover
I mean we technically dont know if she is bisexual, but I do hope this stays 100% yuri, but wouldnt be the first time a yuri series becomes straight/bisexual🤣
Who the hell cares about being 100% yuri or whatever, or what some one other manga you've read did. It's interesting isekai story that happens to have clearly gay MC and her tragic yuri love story is important, but so is the theme of "found family". That guy calling your post "political" was dumb, but so is obsessing about story being "yuri" or "het" or whatever. This isn't hentai site with tags on every story that help you avoid fetishes you dislike.

BTW I have same opinion about people who bitch about other people shipping two girls or guys together, because "this clearly isn't yuri" or "this is obviously just yuri-bait".

Users who are viewing this thread