Onee-sama to Watashi: Ojou-sama ga Isekai Tensei

I'm not normally an isekai person, but this series sold me on it. Hinako is an intriguing and morally complex protagonist, and Elis is...oh, she's just great. What a sweetheart. And so TALL!!!!!! Big win for appreciators of giant girls. I really hope it continues soon, because I want to see where it goes. Excellent gore, too. Would recommend.

Aggregator gang
Another great manga find. This is the first time i see a manga that show how the native can manipulate and defeat otherworlder cheat ability, So refreshing. I'm kinda tired to see an isekai manga where the MC can do whatever they want regardless of the world they transferred to
this is the exact opposite of what I want from a isekai, just read straight fantasy instead, the whole point of an isekai is that the isekaid person is OP. also this should have a tragedy tag, it would have hidden it from my search in the first place.

Last edited:
Elis started speaking jogger in chapter 15. don't care if it's dialect or whatever, looks horrible.
for a moment though she was drunk or got hit so hard in the head she went retarded lol.

Double-page supporter
I get what you're going for with the dialect, but I don't think it really lands properly.

Also, I hope the author intends for the arguments of captain bodypart-stealer to be comparable to a poor man's MCU Thanos, because he's just as incorrect about everything as that tosser. It has a similar smug air of: "yeah he needs to be stopped, but he's not entirely wrong is he?" when he is in fact entirely wrong about the way things work.

Hinako went from betrayed lesbian to Hinako the Virtuous, delivering virtue to the heretics of this world. Now there's even sci-fi elements too. God I love this story.

Dex-chan lover
came here for giant girls, stayed for giant girls (the story is above average but not really worth staying for)

One of the best things I've read for a while. Loving this manga so very much. They're all so precious. 💜

Users who are viewing this thread