Oni no Youna LoveCome - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Doesn't Matter Who They Are

G-P

Dex-chan lover
So how big are the chances that her dad will make him her new fiancée? Dude beat down an oni after all.

Oh god yes
Sidenote
How will the meeting go? Father asks him to become the fiancee or make him fight it out

Dex-chan lover
this seems like it could be good :) Also, he must have some supernatural blood in him, how else are they going to explain how he beat that guy?? maybe an ancestor or grandparents where oni?? the MC inherited these genes, and has some decent latent abilities.

Dex-chan lover
Suuuuuuuupeer Oniiiiiiiii Puuuuuuuuunch!!!!! I just needed there to be a comment here that said this.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for picking this up! Leaving us on that cliffhanger was not a kind thing for the previous scanlator to do... <.<

Dex-chan lover
So this is going to be Scott Pilgrim and he's going to have to fight all of her evil exes oni suitors.

I'm ok with this!

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha, another great chapter, now I'm really curious to see where the story will go (hopefully it won't get too cliched)!

Her arranged marriage partner is so damn big. I guess it definitely won't fit. She'll definitely break.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay first things first, the protagonist is definitely related to Oga Tatsumaki from Beelzebub, either his son or grandson or something because he definitely got that strength (and hair + battle cry) from him. Another plus of this manga is the inclusion of actual oni instead of just Akashi being the only one referred to as an oni throughout the entire series. I also like how he acts like a skittish cat after a girl is nice to him, but I bet that reaction will cause problems down the line. Then there is the female lead, Shirakawa Kiko who is in love with the idea of romance but can't seem to notice when a guy is crushing on her. She accepts Akashi as a friend, but so far has treated all of his protection as a reenactment of her favorite shoujo manga. I will definitely continue to follow this manga and see how it unfolds.

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me of the earlier chapters of Nisekoi. Exciting plot twists keep happening left and right until the manga became too popular. After that the story went nowhere. I hope it doesn't happen to this one.

I'm kind of hoping it ends up with the my bride is a mermaid "you saw her other form so either you have to die or marry her"

Double-page supporter
@Hikokujaku,
wait until you see the next chapter then!

Apparently, abnormal size difference between couple is just a norm back there on the girl's birthplace.

Users who are viewing this thread