Onii-chan Is Done For! - Ch. 83 - Mahiro and the New Year's Tour

Dex-chan lover
Ah, the contrast between Mahiro's reaction to Momiji and the reaction to Mihari...

Group Leader
How many times do I have to tell you old man, I will not read the anthology! 😤
Anyways~! Really cute chapter overall, quite refreshing to read~ Happy new years everybody!!!

Double-page supporter
I have optical illusion in page 13, if you scroll up and down the background stand still but Momiji moving.
I have no smooth scrolling and 800 dpi on mouse setting.

Dex-chan lover
That's the meaning?
there's an artist named hinami (hinatamizu) that make it a tradition to give 1 specific girl a filthy amount of otoshidama it's basically harrassment. EVERY. NEW. YEAR.

such traditions had been ongoing for 8 years now.

or it might imply some sugar baby transactions.

Dex-chan lover
Again with the frigid reaction to Mihari, mahiro is dedicated to the bit lol. It's gonna hit that much harder when he finally goes dere.

Dex-chan lover
Mihari trying to do the incest route and getting shot down almost immediately will never stop being funny. Also if getting new years money was as easy as portrayed in this manga, I would be hella rich ;-;.
Happy New Years lads.
I watched a video on YouTube about otoshidama a while back by someone that lives in Japan. Kids make out like bandits! Nearly all family will give them money (aunts, uncles, and grandparents in addition to parents, maybe even adult cousins) as well as close family friends that are adults. The amounts expected vary depending on closeness, so parents will give more than family friends, but it adds up quickly. Here they were getting money from people that would have given it to them anyway, they just hastened things by going door-to-door.

Group Leader
Lol
06a3eba3835f96575cc30c67f6c5864da04264ca.pnj
I too have mixed feelings about this mangas entire plot where a grown man fraternizes with a bunch of middle school girls

Users who are viewing this thread