Onii-chan Is Done For! - Ch. 91 - Mahiro and Marriage

Group Leader
they are working on this and uesugi this is a blessing i love genderswap and crossdressing they are the best and three dif genderswap updates in one day IT IS THE BEST
Glad you're enjoying Uesugi, I didn't even know it existed until Wyste contacted me to help QC/translate it this week after he did an incredible job on the intro chapter but it's great.

Big recommend to anyone enjoying OniMai to check it out, Wyste's been going into overdrive and we'll be pushing out chapters fast 'till we're caught up.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter like this reminds me of Ragnarok Online.
But recently when I tried it again, there's so much reading at get go I turned off. I remember back in OG you start with novice in a trial heading into town then they give you recommendations and teleport to the related town but now it's all gone just a bunch of reading.

Ah... This chapter?
Get married mahiron! Then get pregnant plap💦plap💦 Miyo can watch

Dex-chan lover
I can relate on the marriage thing. I remember a friend and I got married in La Tale mainly because a Valentine's Day event gave out special Valentine's Day outfits to people who got married during the event period. They consisted of a baseball hat with a heart on it, a T-shirt with a heart on it and some heart earrings that when worn together caused little hearts to randomly bubble up out of you and float into the air. They're really cute! They also came in black and white versions and we got both! The marriage stat boosts were just a nice bonus. Ultimately we stayed married in the game until that version closed (it moved to a different publisher and they didn't transfer accounts over).

I also remember it fondly because you had to wear a wedding piece of clothing from the cash shop to get married, although there were one-week versions of the outfits that were really cheap and you only had to have on one piece. I was too broke to buy any cash currency, so my friend gifted the one-week wedding dress to me so we could get married. I was really grateful he did that.
also ..RIP miyo... she totally no regret for her death cause lol
I'm sure she'll be fine, she probably just fainted from sudden dehydration. :meguusmug:
Ngl I kinda liked Momiji's previous nickname :(
Yeah, but she had her real name in it and that wasn't good at all. She could have kept the edgy XxX style stuff, but I'm sure Nemu and Mahiro talked her out of having a super chuni nick.
I honestly can't remember what it was.
I forget the exact formatting, but it was the whole edgy thing with XxX type stuff, but the problem was she had her real name in the middle. That's why Mahiro & Nemu made her change it. It's really dangerous for a middle-school aged girl to be using her real name in a MMO like that.

Dex-chan lover
I forget the exact formatting, but it was the whole edgy thing with XxX type stuff, but the problem was she had her real name in the middle. That's why Mahiro & Nemu made her change it. It's really dangerous for a middle-school aged girl to be using her real name in a MMO like that.
Oh yeah, that explains why they made her change it, thanks.

Dex-chan lover
The past couple of chapters has Momji being pretty aggressive l. But I don't remember it being canon that she has a crush on Mahiro.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter like this reminds me of Ragnarok Online.
But recently when I tried it again, there's so much reading at get go I turned off. I remember back in OG you start with novice in a trial heading into town then they give you recommendations and teleport to the related town but now it's all gone just a bunch of reading.

Ah... This chapter?
Get married mahiron! Then get pregnant plap💦plap💦 Miyo can watch
RO only peak when original and old sakray server exist ...

but actually there its lot of reading and lore storytelling on old game also... if only you doing all the connecting quest

(many didnt do in most sakray server since they allow player to use @warp ...but me and my team still doing it manually...for fun)

Dex-chan lover
RO only peak when original and old sakray server exist ...

but actually there its lot of reading and lore storytelling on old game also... if only you doing all the connecting quest

(many didnt do in most sakray server since they allow player to use @warp ...but me and my team still doing it manually...for fun)
Old gamer so I'm used to texts, but the way it started with lecture halls upon lecture halls tutorials just kills my enthusiasm. I prefer the old set-up after the initial opening they just let you out, figure it out yourself.

Then again, after that one time I didn't seek out other versions/private server either, time is limited to invest in mmo ever again. I just happened feeling dipping abit seeing it on steam.

Users who are viewing this thread