Onii-chan Is Done For! Official Anthology Comic - Vol. 4 Ch. 52 - Mihari-chan's Big Makeover

Dex-chan lover
She missed out, AGAIN.

image.png

Group Leader
This artist's sanpaku eyes girl manga just kinda ended and it made me very sad.

Dex-chan lover
So that's why this artstyle looked familiar, Sanpaku Eyes' artist. Love me that jiraikei. I find it less "dangerous girl" and more "this girl has been through too much! I must protecc!"

Dex-chan lover
Wow, Onimai even has the interest of a shoujo artist? It really has reached just about everybody, hasn't it? As someone who followed Onimai since the very first random chapter uploaded on Pixiv, it's been a ride seeing it become a phenomenon. Seeing it in so many different manga styles is a nice change of pace.

Also isn't it really cute when everyone responds positively to Kaede's dress-up times?

Group Leader
For people who don't know 'jirai kei' it literally means 'landmine style'. 'Jirai girls are emotional landmines, if you get near them they'll explode and take you out or at least cripple you. So kinda emo, but dangerous.

Double-page supporter
Didn't even recognize Kaede at first lol, they all look really mature like shoujo uni protagonist XD

Dex-chan lover
this chapter feels... weird, i didn't like it as much. mahiro is acting  way girlier than usual in thia one (too much for my tastes).

also the artstyle is so different that it makes the characters completely unrecognisable if not for the context.

Wow, Onimai even has the interest of a shoujo artist?
ah, that explains it.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, behavior-wise Mahiro isn't exactly a towering pillar of manhood even in canon.

Users who are viewing this thread