Onii-chan Is Done For! Official Anthology Comic - Vol. 4 Ch. 53 - Yuuta-kun and Minato-kun! The Truth Revealed!

Dex-chan lover
cd6zpj.jpeg

What did he mean by this

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah, just in case people are wondering where the main series chapter is tonight: Nekotoufu isn't releasing it publicly until New Year's in Japan, so sit tight with this for the time being.
New Year's in Japan IS Gregorian New Year's though, isn't it?

Dex-chan lover
something new in the Miyosmiyos release? i saw the torrent but the comments section is schidzo af, dont know if i should touch it or not

Group Leader
something new in the Miyosmiyos release? i saw the torrent but the comments section is schidzo af, dont know if i should touch it or not
There's scans of everything included with the BDs, the staff book, as well as the recently released Settei book. Also easily the best encode of the show that will work on basically any device. There's nothing harmful in the files, it's bizarre fearmongering about the fact that if you look hard enough you'll find an episode of Galaxy Angel in there because it was funny.

(I will say that the encoder and I are two separate people.)

Dex-chan lover
Nyaa comment sections are always like that, but releases like Miyosmiyos that are done by "outsiders" to the site's in-groups/cartel are particularly full of FUD.

Users who are viewing this thread