Onii-chan Is Done For! - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Mahiro and the Hair Salon

I've always maintained that Microsoft® PowerPoint® is the best/easiest to use image editor for the price. Microsoft® Windows 7® Paint, on the other hand...

Aggregator gang
lmao, that's still pretty fast even without photoshop. I'm proud with you guys

Dex-chan lover
Speaking of treatment, how expensive are we talking about here? Im curious

Contributor
dont know exactly but in manga they give the heroine 10000 yen to have a hair cut. And here we have hair treatment and style. May be 15000 yen?

ivv

Dex-chan lover
If you can't get a real waifu.
Be your own waifu!

Double-page supporter
Yes Mahiro !! Fall into the cute loli girl side even more *-*! Why would you want to be your old self when you can like this *-*.
Perfect ,keep going (evil smile)

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy it sucks when PS crashes. Yeah well maybe try Gimp?

Mahiro cuteness over ninethousaaaaaaaaaaaand!!!!!! ?

Group Leader
Why typeset in PowerPoint when you can just do it in paint?

edit: Oh, deminishing image quality and harder to edit mistakes, ic.

I'd like to learn gimp properly, I only have minor experience with it. Layers and the alike are annoying to deal with when you can't find the fucking UI button or shortcut key to bring it up or fuse them or whatever shit, especially when you don't know the terminology used in the program

Dex-chan lover
@ZdrytchX
I think you can customize Gimp and change shortcut keys to make the usability more like Photoshop.

Contributor
Ha never thought of using powerpoint. If your photoshop is broken I'd just delete it and reinstall.

Group Leader
@monkey123 wouldn't make any difference because I don't know how to use photoshop because I never used it lol. I've made almost all art related works on MS paint, mostly the windows 95-98/ME/2000/XP era editions.

Dex-chan lover
Well MS paint is very masochistic to use. Insert a Text, want to edit it? Delete and paste new text ?

Users who are viewing this thread