Onii-chan Is Done For! - Vol. 4 Ch. 35.6 - EX2 Special - I am Mahiro and I am Mihari

Group Leader
Doesn’t count if you touch your imouto’s oppai while inside imouto’s body

@kzo it's kinda implied that mahiro had a gender disphobia (?) to begin with and that he always wanted to be a girl.

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't be surprised if the mangaka said "No Anime deal without the pissing scenes!" And everyone noped out.

Dex-chan lover
all focus on the shower kink of the author, but i am thinking about the first page and the clothes swapping
Mahiro looks good but Mihari looks a bit akward

Contributor
It's funny that they show mahiro's mental image post body swap as still being gender swapped.
Oniichan is done for.

I love bodyswap stuff, but yeah... peeing isn't something I'm into. I'll take it as a gag, sure, but this is happening just a bit too often...

That said, I do appreciate how the first thing Mihari did in Mahiro's body was starting a fashion show.

Dex-chan lover
So... are we going to acknowledge that this author is into watersports or nah?

Dex-chan lover
It's not done in a particularly prurient way, but the author does enjoy the toilet humor, or the not-quite-to-the-toilet humor, as the case may be. The worst is probably a gag doujin done for Madoka, that's up over at destiny — details are probably a spoiler for that series, though.

Dex-chan lover
I can't judge the artist because I know for sure that if I had this much momentum with a work of my very own, I'd very much indulge my own proclivities from time to time. It's valid, whatever, I hope they're having fun. No piss down my leg.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I'm starting to detect a fetish here, author-san. The first time for Mahiro felt like an obvious joke to make about the lines to women's bathrooms, since I hear about that a lot. Second time was totally his own damn fault but still just felt like a joke. But I dunno man, the pattern is heading more towards someone up top just enjoying seeing young ladies in this position.

Not that I disapprove. Kinkshaming is for the unenlightened.

Users who are viewing this thread