Onii-chan Is Done For! - Vol. 4 Ch. 39 - Mahiro and an Important Secret

Dex-chan lover
Normally I wouldn't read too much into the boku thing, but it's hard to ignore in the context of a gender bender manga that hasn't really been invoking its gender bender energy lately. Actually, that's probably why the piss fetish thing is standing out so much -- most of us came here for a blushing new girl adjusting to her new life, which is pretty subtle a kink compared to urination. It'd be fine if the gender bender stuff was allowed to fall into the background, but cute squishy moe slice of life is pretty jarring when it's primarily broken up by pissing episodes. So it's like, you wanna shake the author and go "are we doing cute moe slice of life or fetish stuff? If the latter, can we get back to TSF at the very least? You can still have the piss, but at this point you're taking the piss"

But yeah. I suspect the "boku" here is meant to signal something. In real life it's actually pretty rare for a girl to use that pronoun compared to anime. ("jibun" is the IRL go-to for girls who want to use a non-feminine pronoun, even though jibun isn't technically a pronoun and using it that way is sorta grammatically incorrect though who really cares)

Dex-chan lover
It being Mihari's senpai seems like a really strong possibility. Her hairstyle is very similar, only less messy at first, but by the time she shows up in the restroom, it's even closer to the same (vol. 3 chap. 22.5):
y17.jpg

And she's very interested in how his school life will turn out as a girl, see the third panel on the following page:
y18.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I personally don't think it's Mihari's senpai, but possibly someone connected to her.

Thing is, this artist has a terminal case of sameface with their character designs. They can get away with it somewhat because the characters are VERY cute and distinct as an artstyle, but they all look similar to each other. Fujimi Nemu even has that sleepy dopey face/expression that Mihari's senpai does.

Though really, maybe it's both? Mihari's senpai changed themselves twice and the "boku" is still meant to signal something.

Yup, the author has quite the fetish alright.

It would be nice if it just peeked it's head right then and there, but nowadays it seems like someone is pissing themselves every single goddamn chapter

Also WHAAAAAAAATTTTT!!??? PLOT!? HOW?!

Mihari has the same bday as my lil sister, and mahiro is the same as my dad. Talking about coincidence

i hate seeing mahiro wetting herself 😓
also this might be strange to ask but isn't 1 chapter per month is a bit too slow ?

Great, now we can have shitty scanlation memes at the start of the chapter, too!

I wonder how much of the wetting scenes will get animated (lol)
inb4 the author is watching more matsuri

I hardly believe the new girl is her sister; in that case the usage of "boku" would just be a red herring, not to mention that her sister still has to go to college.
By the way, I just re-read the series, and no character ever sports that frog hairpin.

The obsession with peeing pants is getting old. No matter how much you can't tell how long you can hold it for, the time between figuring you need to go and peeing your pants is long.

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind the wetting himself scenes too much (the first one ended up being really sweet with Kaede worrying about Mahiro and helping her/him and the second one was funny, since his sister accidentally triggered it (even though it was Mahiro's fault for not going at school)), but this one is kind of stupid. He's been living in a girl's body for more than a year now, so he's had plenty of time to figure out the capacity of his new bladder and how long he can hold it. He'd have had to learn it to avoid wetting himself during classes if nothing else.

I suspect the author went with this because it was an easy way to get Mahiro alone with the new character, and to have the new character "save" him from a crisis.

Edit: A better solution may have been to use his period. At that age they're frequently non-regular and it wouldn't be remotely surprising to have an accident like that.

Users who are viewing this thread