Onii-chan Is Done For! - Vol. 5 Ch. 46 - Mahiro and Sticker Collecting (fixed)

Darn that sucks. Glad you are getting better tho. Thanks for the translation!

That 逆にアリじゃん isn't about ants. It's like "On the contrary, this could be a hit."

Fed-Kun's army
She just outed herself and doesn't even knoooow.

Really sorry for leaving that 逆にアリじゃん bubble blank, I was really struggling to find a translation I'd feel satisfied with for that line and I never ended up contacting you on what I'd decided on.

Supporter
your where this close to being isekai, this chain of bad luck is quite something

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit man, glad you're ok. I'm amazed how cheap health care is in other countries. Getting hospitalized for COVID in the US would cost 50x more than what you got charged.

Group Leader
Wow. Glad you made it through that. That's some rough business.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit dude. Corona-chan got you good. Most people I know who caught it felt pretty much nothing lol. Luckily, manga readers are immortal because our backlog keeps us alive.

Nonetheless, glad to hear you're doing better now. Thanks as always for your work and take care.

MD@Home
Man. That sound absolutely insane. But I am very glad that you got through it, and I wish you the ability to get some peaceful times now.

Well I guess you should be immune at least now, I'm still turtling in my house with spears and trebuchets around, ready to chug burning oil down the machicoulies here, so that noone can dare infect me.

Power Uploader
Holy frick CoolOtamegane get well soon. And thanks for the chapter. Special thanks considering what you've been through!

I'd suggest "It's so bad it's good" or "It's so wrong it's right" for that 逆にアリ line.

Users who are viewing this thread