Only Need to Love Once - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
RIP stayed in the closet for so long and now its too late she is 4ever alone,

missed a great waifu,

all I got is pity for her

Damn! Essentially throwing out the chance for love that was reciprocated by her crush. Kinda heartbreaking.

Fed-Kun's army
I like to think that s this girl has a chance for happiness. Of course she can not be with the other girl again but she can look forward and start to slowly accept herself. In the end letting light back into her heart

Dex-chan lover
😭 Oof, that really hurts. Well played author, well played. Could use a happy ending though, both in story and IRL. 😭

Uhhh this one shot had more feelings that some other full series yuri

UUUGGGGHHHHH why are oneshots always the most interesting yuri stories. This was absolutely beautiful and definetely one of my new favourites.

Dex-chan lover
Apologies to the author for borrowing their characters and style (badly), but I was gonna lose sleep if I didn't make this.
fan art here
It might not make sense for the two to get back together again, but I'd like to imagine they could at least reach an understanding.

Fed-Kun's army
@terajumbodia

My trigger is people @ replying to me. It brings up memories of other people dunking on me for being a fucking idiot for defending 'trigger warnings',which hasn't even been a thing in half a decade since even tumblr found it as a joke before the site died.

Group Leader
@icekatze lovely fanart!

this one really hits in the heart. not a fan of angsty stories, but this was really well done, i thought they were gonna get together, but when she entered the classroom and she wasn't there... that was depressing. hope she can move on and find someone else :(

Group Leader
Azure, if you need help, please contact someone. I will not be @ing you :).
But if you can't respect that others have triggers and homophobic language can bring back painful memories, check your privilege.

Users who are viewing this thread