Only Sense Online - Vol. 11 Ch. 60 - Fairy Ring and Rare Drops

Dex-chan lover
Lol, that credit page. Thanks for translating and typesetting and stuff!

@KTMT
Thank you for guys for this. I nearly forgot Only Sense existed. 4 months, geeez. Made my day, after a bad work day 😁

Dex-chan lover
In my experience in gaming a 3% drop rate effect is rare but its not a very high increase.

Bruh this ship is so gay i love it, also damn 3% extra droprate? thats fucking rad like all you need to do is fight a boss like 300 more times than 500 to get its super rare drop. Its permanent too damn

Group Leader
@Magaso from what PoLRii said he struggled a bit with that sentence but since Yun remarks on the golem drop being 8% instead of 5%, he thought is was a flat increase. He said it could also be Yun wondering if it should increase it, but since the ring is apparently broken he went with the more broken one.

Double-page supporter
I don't know what's with all these game manga and 1%-5% increases meaning jack dick suck fuck all. 😐

Anyone who's played an MMO would tell you there's no difference.

Dex-chan lover
@NinjaGoemon : Wasn't there was already such a rumor from a previous arc (the one with the PKs, raid boss and the crafter guild's PVP event).

@Nunally : IIRC there is supposed to be a nickname that the player base refers to Yun and "her" sisters with, on top of them all having "earned" their own individual nicknames.

@Furvus : Vol 7, prologue and part of chapter 1

Dex-chan lover
@sjmcc13 As far as I know he was just hated by the people in the arena because he was personal friends with the "Three Sisters" which made him the envy of everyone. But I don't think they though he was dating Yun. Just general animosity for being too lucky.

@Kayriel i've played MMO for over 15 years and i will have to disagree with you
hardcore players who play mostly on endgame will do whatever they can to get even that extra 0.5% increase in their stats
we call it min-maxing, and depending on the game, even 1% increase is already very good
for example with games that have stats point in the tens of thousands, a weapon with 100 higher attack point would usually lose to a weapon with 1% extra damage when the character stats have passed 10,000
even better, if the extra percentage is applied to the final damage or it give a bonus damage that go beyond the damage cap

i can go on and on about damage calculation but it will be pointless to do here
i just want to say that 3% is a lot depending on the game

Dex-chan lover
It is really weird that there are human level intelligence AI in the game that know they are part of a game and are just OK with it like it is nothing.

These people don't think through the consequences of what they put in their stories, huh?

@Kayriel
If it is a flat 3% it raises the chance of a rare card in ragnarok from 0.001% to 3.001% and that is a lot.

Dex-chan lover
*Grades have left the chat*
A Necessary sacrifice, Thanks PoLRii!

Users who are viewing this thread