Only Sense Online

Dex-chan lover
@arielanime I see, Thanks! Good to know the series is still ongoing. But I'm curious if the current translators had stopped doing it. Not that I know how to TL ofcourse.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah the hope of a new tl picking this up squashed by the realization it's just another localization being started. At least someone else will be able to go down the same road of enjoyment I'm currently queued in traffic waiting for a TL to pick up the storyline. ^.^

Group Leader
Okay false alarm, the chapter is still there. I added the volume number and that apparently put it beneath all of the chapters without volumes

Beh, the manga has cutesy art style, but all characters are just... unlikable.
Ffs, what kind of game has a questline that only women can access?? I at least have never seen one having success.

And the famous gaming visor that works wonders. Dude.

Just no. I'm out.

ch 60

first off, I can't believe I actually understand that the "gas gas gas" was him just gaslighting about the bunker bee as opposed to just another gamer term that just goes straight over my head.

and second, it seems "rare drop" in the title isn't just referring to mobs and bosses if that last page is anything to go by

Double-page supporter
i'm so glad they decided to pick this manga back up. i was waiting for a chapter for so long

thanks for the chapter hostage... because if u have a knofe in u troath u are a hostage hehehe, well now that u are our hostage go and translate more chapter for us if u know what is good to you lad! (kiddind... well only a litle now go work) :)

Dex-chan lover
since somebody pick this up again I'll back to read this manga again regardless of what I said in the past.

@Sturdy that's true in some cases, but not a general rule. There are quite a few who base their characters on people close to them or Idols, or things like that.

Dex-chan lover
Eh. This isn't really a story. It is kinda like watching someone play an actual MMO, except no actual MMO could function that way. But besides that, it is pretty much just watching a boring character grind out skills endlessly. That is it.

y'know... thinking on it... Yun's fighting style, besides the Spy, also seems to fit the fighting style of an Alchemist. The only thing needed I think is catalyst potions (catalist potions are like liquid spells in vials. You either throw the vial or splash a target with the potion and the potion catalyzes with the air or the magic in the air to become the effect.

Some examples would be a Fire Catalyst would be a potion version of Napalm, where it would either become a wave of fire by catching fire once free of the vial, or catch whatever it was splashed over on fire. A Water Catalyst would turn into more water by volume than the ammount of potion (would not be good for supplies, pretty sure all of the excess water would be temporary). An Earth potion would either expand and harden as it spread out or became a Splash Potion of Petrification or something along those lines.

Another use would be as building blocks for other elemental spells, allowing the user to cast spells too high leveled or too high a mana cost for them normally.

Also, thinking on Yun's store, I'd probably put in a "by your donation" bin. Players can donate materials that they don't want. and those materials affect the store. Anything from lowering the cost of certain items that the store now has an abundance of, or adding new items for sale.

There would have to be some sort of inventory-like item sorting and store owner locked storage though to prevent certain materials from mixing together or having some rando come in and pilfer donated materials.

why gender swaping at all. no more contribution for the story.
this could be isekai, real world is no long part of it.
and the vr world is practically a real world with true inteligent npc (aniamls/pet)

Users who are viewing this thread